The Four Kings Casino and Slots
  • Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Four Kings Casino Community Bug Reports [Xbox] Glitched VIP4 status is showing for me

[Xbox] Glitched VIP4 status is showing for me
OmegaXXII
Offline

Global Champ (Season 13) PS4

Posts: 9
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2024
#1
Yesterday, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 03:55 AM by OmegaXXII.)
I was trying to figure out why my bonus chips from buying chips packs weren’t being given and I then noticed my vip status saying I reached “VIP4” maybe this is the reason why my bonus chips aren’t being given to me? 

Interestingly I can still access both VIP room and High Roller but when going in the VIP screen on my phone menu it’s just blank, I will post the screen capture I did with my Xbox Series
- Four Kings Season 13 Global Leaderboard Champion on PS4 -
-The ORIGINAL Big 6 #1 Leaderboard Champion Season 1 (2015/2016)
OmegaXXII
Offline

Global Champ (Season 13) PS4

Posts: 9
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2024
#2
Yesterday, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:35 AM by OmegaXXII.)
https://imgur.com/a/YC48gcX
VIP4 pic here
- Four Kings Season 13 Global Leaderboard Champion on PS4 -
-The ORIGINAL Big 6 #1 Leaderboard Champion Season 1 (2015/2016)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Digital Leisure Inc.

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode