The Four Kings Casino and Slots
  • Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Four Kings Casino Community Bug Reports [Xbox] 1 million chip packs rewards and bonus chips missing

[Xbox] 1 million chip packs rewards and bonus chips missing
OmegaXXII
Offline

Global Champ (Season 13) PS4

Posts: 9
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2024
#1
Yesterday, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 03:08 AM by OmegaXXII.)
Hello Digital Leisure 
I have bought 2 $50 1 million Jackpot Reward chips packs just now, both were separate individual transactions and the purchased chips were given to me however the issue is that the bonus Jackpot Rewards were not awarded and given to me, PLEASE give me my items!! I’m paying REAL MONEY! it’s ridiculous!!, 

Items I’m missing are:

Skater Punk Outfit 
Jackpot Series 10 - reward 8/10

Bubble Trail
Jackpot Series 10 - reward 7/10

EDIT: I just realized I’m also missing 300K bonus chips!  I am currently VIP3 when I bought these so 150K bonus chips should have been given for each, didn’t receive 

I sent email receipt for both transactions to techsupport@digital leisure and I even closed the application and restarted but never got my rewards! I have sent an email so please check it.

My Xbox ID is 
Omega DBZ

Thanks
- Four Kings Season 13 Global Leaderboard Champion on PS4 -
-The ORIGINAL Big 6 #1 Leaderboard Champion Season 1 (2015/2016)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
1 million chip packs rewards and bonus chips missing - by OmegaXXII - Yesterday, 01:01 AM

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Digital Leisure Inc.

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode