I was trying to figure out why my bonus chips from buying chips packs weren’t being given and I then noticed my vip status saying I reached “VIP4” maybe this is the reason why my bonus chips aren’t being given to me?
Interestingly I can still access both VIP room and High Roller but when going in the VIP screen on my phone menu it’s just blank, I will post the screen capture I did with my Xbox Series
Interestingly I can still access both VIP room and High Roller but when going in the VIP screen on my phone menu it’s just blank, I will post the screen capture I did with my Xbox Series
- Four Kings Season 13 Global Leaderboard Champion on PS4 -
-The ORIGINAL Big 6 #1 Leaderboard Champion Season 1 (2015/2016)
-The ORIGINAL Big 6 #1 Leaderboard Champion Season 1 (2015/2016)
The Four Kings Casino and Slots