Stop Allowing Tournament Cheating

Hamsammick

As I have mentioned here before, there's no way the top 5 or so players in the survivor poker tournament can have the amount of wins in the amount of time without some type of cheating or exploiting a hole in the game or rules.
And once again, I only see 1 person on the leader board actually playing....and it's the same person as last time. So i asked him if he thinks there some sort of cheating...and he said "I believe so".
As mentioned to me last time....it has to be people who go all-in and go from table to table.
It's the best explanation i can come up with, and certainly legal.
But....it has to more than that...it has to be organized.

All you need is 6 people, the other 5 agreeing to let 1 person win, and pay everyone off when it's over.

There's also other people now speaking up during the tournament. People are not stupid.

As i asked last time....how many hours was the winner playing during the weekend tournament? Because it's the same person again, and he's nowhere to be seen. Someone said they saw him lose a game on Saturday, but was not on long....and certainly not beating people the way it would take to have over 200 points.

I didn't even get a reply from anyone from DL last time.  You think a reply would be possible? Could you guys at least look into it?
And you can bet if one tournament is being scammed, others are as well.

DL_David

Administrator

Thanks for the report.  We'll take a look.

wvbombsquad

Maybe things are different, but I'm on PS4 and while the scores are high, they aren't out of the ordinary.  The scores in the upper 200s are fairly attainable if you grind it for hours and hours.  If you average 3 points per game, which is a good goal, you'd only need to play about 100 games.  Considering you can play 2 or 3 games in an hour (or more if you're aggressive), it isn't that crazy to see high scores.  I don't think you have to pay off others to let you win.  It doesn't have to be organized cheating; if you have the chips to risk all in every game,, you can easily blow through a table in a few minutes and pick up a few points.  Maybe if the scores are upwards of 600, I'd point more to cheating.