Shred Threads Pack Is Here!

DL_Paul

Administrator

61800F7851AB316D21E3552888D3DD53BDDD6DE1
Skate your way into summer style! The all new Shred Threads pack is out now, featuring:

• 12 new items available in Trends and The Crown Jewels
• New clothing including the 4K Logo Hoodie, Ripped Skinny Jeans, and Skatedboard Shoes
• New facial feature piercings and cutting-edge hairstyles

The Four Kings has never looked so radical!

SmokinRoses

I love it! <3 Thank you DL! You guys did fantastic! Was fair for both RP's purchases and PSN wallet purchases.

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

GamblingGirl

I'm glad you guys are adding things. I'm not fond of all of it, but a couple things are ok. I think $5.49 for a pair of jeans is crazy but w/e, I just won't buy em.

Long hair that dont clip clothes would be great, I like the 4k sweater but all the hair except for the short manly looking hair, clips the collar and that sucks.

DL_John

Administrator

GamblingGirl wrote

I'm glad you guys are adding things. I'm not fond of all of it, but a couple things are ok. I think $5.49 for a pair of jeans is crazy but w/e, I just won't buy em.

Long hair that dont clip clothes would be great, I like the 4k sweater but all the hair except for the short manly looking hair, clips the collar and that sucks.

Glad to hear you like some of the new items we have in the game.