Hill Climb Rip Off

GamblingGirl

Last time I played hill climb event, I got awarded for just playing bingo, placed 43rd, now I placed 37th in bingo, 60th in craps and I think I even placed in blackjack and nothing. That's crazy! I emailed tech support and now they said you only get an award for top 10! When did this change? It's not worth playing in the tournament if you are prizing it this way. Pretty mad about it.

We should be getting awarded for placing the top 100 per event just like before. Did you think no one would notice we weren't getting anything per event in Hill Climb? I must've wasted 250k on this garbage and got nothing in return.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Top 100 should get a small payout in chips. It's possible our tech support may have thought you were referring to the top 10 prizes. I will check with them in the morning and see if we can figure out what's up.

GamblingGirl

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Do I need to send them another email? There must be some sort of glitch with the per event payout. I'm just wondering if this happened to others as well.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

No worries. smile You should have received chips for this earlier in the day. If you have any further inquiries about your account, please feel free to email us. Responses will be slower over the weekend, though.