Lucky Fountain reward for Backpack question.

SmokinRoses

I'm really loving the backpack! You guys chose a decent shirt to go with it. My question is, will there ever be a change to it? Where we can either change the color of the top that goes with it, or if you guys could make it universal to where you can wear it with whatever top you wanted? Just like what you guys did with the Bandanna. smile

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

DL_Courtney

Administrator

I am happy you like it! We tried to choose a fairly neutral shirt so it's easy to make outfits with other items. Unfortunately, there's no mechanic in place for being able to choose two colours of a single item independently. The bandanna is a hat, so it is designed to allow you to wear it with different hair styles. There isn't really a backpack slot where we can do that with something like this.

That said, we are always happy to take suggestions for clothing items from the community! If there's something specific you'd like to see, please let us know. We do have to work within the clothing slots that we currently have, but.... We do our best to work community suggestions into future packs if there is enough demand for them. In the past, that has included adding more colours to an existing item.

Thanks for the feedback! smile

SmokinRoses

You're very welcome! Okay, I will keep that in mind!! big_smile Would be cool to have like the option to change the color of the backpack plus the top? big_smile Like with the shorts and a couple other item's you have available that have two color options in one. smile That would be neat too, since I understand that isn't possible to put the backpack as a separate.

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous