Cheating going on at Bingo?

JohnRoss1983

No wonder i cant WIN at Bingo games? Since when does 62 belong in the 'I' column at Bingo in the Four Kings?

2585e02.jpg

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Ha! You know, this screen has been out for a couple years at this point, and you're the first person to notice that.
I've fixed it on our internal build, so that should go out with our next update. smile

SmokinRoses

DL_Courtney wrote

Ha! You know, this screen has been out for a couple years at this point, and you're the first person to notice that.
I've fixed it on our internal build, so that should go out with our next update. smile

I've noticed it since I saw the screen, I thought it was a funny bit that you guys did it on purpose! ;P

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

JohnRoss1983

JohnRoss1983

i beta play test a lot of games for BigFishGames so i have a keen eye for details lol, spend my time observing too much, it just comes naturally i suppose lol.

DL_John

Administrator

JohnRoss1983 wrote

i beta play test a lot of games for BigFishGames so i have a keen eye for details lol, spend my time observing too much, it just comes naturally i suppose lol.

Thanks for catching it for us.