auto dabber

Halfinch

I bought the auto dabber but cant equip it somehow to make it work, please help

JohnRoss1983

Go into your avator settings and select it on your left or right hand. ensure you click save at the bottom, you should then see it attached to your hand as you run about, it will then daub your cards automatically, ensure you do this after changing costumes as it may automatically go back into the wardrobe after outfit changes if you do so.

Please let me know how you get on.

Halfinch

JohnRoss1983 wrote

Go into your avator settings and select it on your left or right hand. ensure you click save at the bottom, you should then see it attached to your hand as you run about, it will then daub your cards automatically, ensure you do this after changing costumes as it may automatically go back into the wardrobe after outfit changes if you do so.

It did not work there is no save fuction

JIGSAW4422

After you had selected to equip the Auto Dabber, you move ya D-pad back to the left, then scroll all way down. At the bottom you'll see 3 options, move ya D pad and select the 3rd option on the right to save any and all changes smile

Last edited by JIGSAW4422 (6 Mar 2018 23:00)

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

JohnRoss1983

Halfinch wrote
JohnRoss1983 wrote

It did not work there is no save fuction

called FINISH with a tick/check icon

Last edited by JohnRoss1983 (8 Mar 2018 00:36)