High Rollers

steve99101

Will there ever be an opportunity to gain entry into High Rollers without being VIP2? Say like a weekend where anyone can enter? Tried for the Going Green trophy, bought $40 in chips which was 20 spins and no luck so I quit logging in for the last 3 months but would consider buying more chips and trying again without having to build up VIP2. Just curious.

Charlie Mac

steve99101 wrote

Will there ever be an opportunity to gain entry into High Rollers without being VIP2? Say like a weekend where anyone can enter? Tried for the Going Green trophy, bought $40 in chips which was 20 spins and no luck so I quit logging in for the last 3 months but would consider buying more chips and trying again without having to build up VIP2. Just curious.

Probably not but, maybe they can release a $100 dollar High Rollers pack that everyone can buy to get in there.

“Trust but, verify”

DL_John

Administrator

Charlie Mac wrote
steve99101 wrote

Probably not but, maybe they can release a $100 dollar High Rollers pack that everyone can buy to get in there.

giphy.gif

steve99101

Charlie Mac wrote
steve99101 wrote

That’s the only reason I’m holding out hope before completely deleting the game. I have no desire to build up to VIP2 but I would buy a pack that lets me right in High Rollers. Sad but true.

DL_Paul

Administrator

It might be an interesting idea to have an "Open House" weekend or something to that effect for the VIP and/or High Rollers Rooms. As for the Going Green trophy, it can be achieved with a split bet on 0 and 00 - not sure if you were trying that. However, we don't have any plans to buy in to a specific room at this time, it must be earned through experience play.

steve99101

DL_Paul wrote

It might be an interesting idea to have an "Open House" weekend or something to that effect for the VIP and/or High Rollers Rooms. As for the Going Green trophy, it can be achieved with a split bet on 0 and 00 - not sure if you were trying that. However, we don't have any plans to buy in to a specific room at this time, it must be earned through experience play.

I was doing split bet and no luck. I even joined after watching someone spin it 10 times and no luck with 20 spins after that. Figured 1 in 30 would get it but nope. Guess I’ll wait around for an open weekend before playing again. Thanks

Charlie Mac

steve99101 wrote
DL_Paul wrote

I was doing split bet and no luck. I even joined after watching someone spin it 10 times and no luck with 20 spins after that. Figured 1 in 30 would get it but nope. Guess I’ll wait around for an open weekend before playing again. Thanks

It is also better to wait for the spin 00 to win in roulette weekly challenge as it pops up more frequently and more people are trying for it.

“Trust but, verify”