Happy Halloween Reward question

Rianor

How do we get the Happy Halloween witches hat? You're doing the Christmas rewards currently but there's also a "Happy Halloween" reward, and this came out a couple months after Halloween, so are we going to have to wait until Halloween 2016 to unlock a reward? That's pretty crazy.

DL_David

Administrator

There will be other holiday-themed gifts to collect throughout the year but yes, Halloween is behind us until next year.

ReccaWolf

Rianor wrote

How do we get the Happy Halloween witches hat? You're doing the Christmas rewards currently but there's also a "Happy Halloween" reward, and this came out a couple months after Halloween, so are we going to have to wait until Halloween 2016 to unlock a reward? That's pretty crazy.

The witches hat this year is bought for 500 RP, but it's for females only. It was a screw-up. Guys will get their hat after an update, which will be soon.

Smokescreen_5

Until then.. I can go around looking like the Headless Horseman.

ReccaWolf

Forgot to mention, the witch hats and the Halloween themed exit effect will remain after Halloween. No pressure. wink

Only the pumpkin head rewards are from Oct. 28th - 31st just by logging on. They might come back next Halloween, if DL decides to bring them back.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (30 Oct 2016 12:24)

ReccaWolf

When did you guys get Frankenstein neck bolts for 2017, because I never got them last Halloween before after logging in. Very strange. tongue

JIGSAW4422

I got the neck bolts on this years Halloween Day 2017 for just logging into the game tongue

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

ReccaWolf

JIGSAW4422 wrote

I got the neck bolts on this years Halloween Day 2017 for just logging into the game tongue

Hm, maybe I did have them before. I will check later on.

Edit: Yep! Got them. I must've forgotten that I had them before. tongue

Last edited by ReccaWolf (21 Dec 2017 04:44)