Rampant disconnects

SarahMarshall

Please fix.  I lost 17500 k and 5000 poker buy in today.  So many disconnects!  I had 270,000 chip lead and took out the remaining player with a set to win the game.  Instead of getting my rp and chips just as the hand ended and yes i won the hand was over, the whole lobby disconnected.  That is ridiculous.  Due to disconnect i could not even save video footage, so i dont even have proof.  Really disappointing.

In millionaire manor purgatory

SarahMarshall

Apologies for harshly venting my frustration!

In millionaire manor purgatory

DL_Courtney

Administrator

No worries, I understand this can be frustrating. We are currently looking into bug reports from players, including disconnects and lag/stuttering to see if they are related. We have also received reports that Sony's account management systems are experiencing difficulties recently, which can cause connection issues. We will release a new patch once that fix is ready. In the meantime, please do submit a chip report so we can credit any lost buy-ins.

Charlie Mac

Now everytime i start the game i have to log in twice because of errors. Could you PLEASE just stop doing updates or invest money in better programmers.

DL_Paul

Administrator

Charlie Mac wrote

Now everytime i start the game i have to log in twice because of errors. Could you PLEASE just stop doing updates or invest money in better programmers.

Are you seeing any specific error codes when you have to retry? The 10xx on screen would be helpful. You are the only report of having to login twice because of errors we've received. Without updates we can't make the game better...and yes...sometimes one update can lead to something else unforeseen. It's the nature of software development...

JohnRoss1983

I had a couple of connection errors also, i think it was ether code 1005 or 1008. but wasnt really looking at the numbers at the time.

The main issue is the terrible lagging/spiking every 5/10 seconds, more noticible when you run round for a while and count the seconds or watch the clock at the same time, to see how long is inbetween these spikes.

DL_David

Administrator

We will have an update, probably this week, that will reduce the time between lag spikes.  It should also help with disconnects.

JohnRoss1983

DL_David wrote

We will have an update, probably this week, that will reduce the time between lag spikes.  It should also help with disconnects.

Thanks for the Update