Global Leaderboard Top 10 Jacket

OmegaXXII

Greetings Digital Leisure!

I currently am number 2 on the Global Leaderboard for season 11 and I am wondering...does rank 2-10 which would include me and all the other players that end top 10 on the Global LB get some sort of jacket for doing so? From my knowledge is that you don't.

I understand that the people that are Top 10 are most likely gonna be Top 10 in High Rollers Poker and will get a jacket from that but not everyone plays Poker such as myself and others who have landed Top 10 Global this season. And also some of us like me have spent hundreds if not close to $1000 this season buying chip packs just to be able to stay at the top, not to mention have spent insane amount of hours and alot of dedication into the game, countless nights grinding so much for the opportunity to be #1 in Global which is very tiring and very expensive as well.

The very least Digital Leisure should do is reward the people that end up in the top 10 global for all that effort and time put into the game for 3 entire months. It's funny how the weekend events such as Hill Climb and Slots get rewards and massive payouts just for a weekends worth of work yet Global Top 10 LB don't get anything, not even chips or some sort of compensation for at least spending as much time as they did playing the game which is 3 LONG months!! Should at least be a blue jacket with a crown symbol for rank 2-10 if you guys aren't willing to pay out anything which in my opinion you should because like I said, some of us like myself have spent alot of real money just to stay Global Top 10.

This is not just me whining and complaining because I'm not gonna get anything for my efforts, which in my opinion we should be getting; but also a simple suggestion and is something the Digital Leisure team should consider doing from now on for the Top 10 Global Leaderboard finalists. It's very discouraging when some players have spent alot of time and money going for Global Top 10 just for the honor of being top 10 global yet besides being the #1 Global champion, the runner-ups get nothing for their efforts.

Please please Digital Leisure, consider adding jackets for the runner-ups as well, would seem fair at least after 3 months of hard work.

Thank you for reading and hope to see your thoughts and a response about this soon!

Last edited by OmegaXXII (14 Aug 2018 05:37)

ReccaWolf

That would be acceptable. It's kinda sad no one from the past years of Top 10 in Global did get a jacket from 2nd through 10th place.

Charlie Mac

They will never consider this because that is the WHOLE plan. Continuing to break you self to try and acheive #1. Good luck even getting a response...

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Jared

Administrator

Yes, runners-up for the Global leaderboard do not receive a unique jacket, although most top 10 placers will likely receive a jacket for a specific game's leaderboard in that case.

Regarding Poker, our current plan is to re-balance RP gains at some point in the not too distant future to reduce the amount of RP given in poker and increase RP given in the other games.

Charlie Mac

DL_Jared wrote

Yes, runners-up for the Global leaderboard do not receive a unique jacket, although most top 10 placers will likely receive a jacket for a specific game's leaderboard in that case.

Regarding Poker, our current plan is to re-balance RP gains at some point in the not too distant future to reduce the amount of RP given in poker and increase RP given in the other games.

I really like the sound of this idea. Could you PLEASE direct your focus to Big Wheel 6 and Blackjack? These games are like pulling teeth without Novocain to get RP on.

“Trust but, verify”