Update Bug....Cannot find hidden chips

For some reason I cannot find the hidden chips, I play this game everyday so I know where every hidden chip location is and they are nowhere to be found. I searched every room multiple times... I even searched rooms that they are never in, Bingo, Resort, Space Station, Hotel room VIP, High Rollers, event room and Penthouse. What really sucks is that its one of the daily tasks for today.

I also noticed that game play freezes when Metal Detecting at the resort when you find buried chips.

Last edited by Bloodsabbath68 (11 Nov 2018 01:56)

SmokinRoses

Yes can't find mine either nor can my friend.

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

Mousie137

Its everyone and now it's a task...

Charlie Mac

The best part is now you get to lose your consecutive log in bonuses...

“Trust but, verify”

Pearlscalling

I, too, cannot find hidden chips since the most recent update.   This is particularly annoying, as finding the hidden chips is a daily task.

My hidden chips finally showed up after logging in a few times

DL_Jared

Administrator

The missing hidden chips are a known issue that we are working to fix as soon as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

JRSC01

Charlie Mac wrote

The best part is now you get to lose your consecutive log in bonuses...

I also noticed this and also when you log in later after tha same day, a sometimes a daily task has reappeared to complete, have to do it again, whats going on here?

Charlie Mac

Are you people serious? Not only after 3 weeks is the game still broken but you have the nerve to make hidden chips a weekly task? It almost seems as if you are trying to piss people off at this point.

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Jared

Administrator

We've got an update just about ready to go that will resolve the hidden chips issue as well as others that users have reported.