Super Spring Update! - May 27th

DL_Jared

Administrator

bcf7f1f68321a7fd2a5dfcb5d5eb3b3411f36e34.png

New Nobility levels are now available!

This update includes Nobility levels up until Level 20, with a new unique outfit available at Nobility 20 - the Superhero Outfit! As usual, levels 16 to 19 will grant the Emporium Grab Bags as rewards.

New to the Emporium - Lucky Fountain Chip

Speaking of the Emporium, the brand new Lucky Fountain Chip item can be found there. If you're in need of a bit of luck, this chip will grant your wish - you'll get one guaranteed win at the Lucky Fountain! These Lucky Chips are used automatically if you have any once you throw a chip into the Lucky Fountain.

Monthly Tasks

Also making a debut in this update are the brand-new monthly tasks! Each month you will receive new monthly tasks which will grant 10,000 chips each when completed!

...and More!

If you take a look at the Global Rewards list, you might notice a few new items in there...you'll just have to solve the mystery of these new Easter eggs yourself!

As part of our ongoing work on adjusting the RP system, you will no longer be receiving RP for matching bets in games like Roulette and Craps. For example, if you bet 100 chips on Pass and 100 chips on Don't Pass in Craps and break even, that will no longer result in any RP gain. There are more improvements to RP to come in the future as we continue to refine and test our adjustments.

Detailed Notes

• Added Nobility Levels 16-20
  • Nobility 20 Outfit - Superhero Outfit
  • Brand new monthly tasks to earn chips
  • Mysterious new Easter egg rewards are now available
  • New Emporium item - Lucky Fountain Chip
  • RP Adjustments to Craps and Roulette
  • Fixed an issue that could occur with Craps where the player would sometimes be told they ran out of chips while they had active bets
  • Fixed an issue with the Forgot Password dialog being unresponsive
  • Fixed the grey screen displaying in the Space Station
  • A variety of bug fixes and improvements under the hood

Hopelightfun

Nice one

Charlie Mac

Awesome!!! You have removed yet another way of earning rp... Think thats the last straw for me.

“Trust but, verify”

ralahinn1

Thanks for the update ^_^

Leader of the revanites

mystysol

Seriously? No RP on pass/don’tpass?? Why on earth does it matter to you guys how we get our RP??
And these monthly tasks...I just lost 30k trying for one of them...ONE! Some of these updates are awful!

DL_Jared

Administrator

The change to Craps/Roulette RP is just one step in an ongoing improvement to the way RP works. Our eventual goal is to rebalance a lot of the RP gains so that players feel more incentivized to play games other than Poker if they want to gain RP - so in the future some games will most likely be awarding more RP than they do currently. We're still in the process of figuring out how that will be structured.

neil lynch

hate the pass/no pass rp change !!! but curious if your going to increase bowling rp gains as they are pitiful at the moment

neil lynch

anymore info on easter egg thing to would be helpful its got everyone wondering

mystysol

It shouldn’t matter how we get the RP. I do not lack any incentive to play other games. I still play poker and other games everyday. Sounds like you guys are just finding ways for us to lose more chips, so we have to buy them. Also, if players are complaining, how is it an improvement?

tinytize

What are all the bingo patterns?

Peace

GamblingGirl

I'm mad as heck atm. I was all stoked for this new update until I realized it's all a bunch of bs. Getting frozen in my menu now getting free chips. Can't get vip at all, it's impossible if you dont play poker. Hardly any new items to buy with rp. Freezing issues still haven't been fixed. Bingo is broken still, same ppl top ten winning 50 bingos a day and I play all day and cant even win a free bingo. I spend way more to do the tasks than I get as a reward for completing them (how is that ok at all?) I'm ready to hang it up too. It's a mess.

Last edited by GamblingGirl (27 May 2019 23:02)

GamblingGirl

mystysol wrote

Seriously? No RP on pass/don’tpass?? Why on earth does it matter to you guys how we get our RP??
And these monthly tasks...I just lost 30k trying for one of them...ONE! Some of these updates are awful!

Agreed!!!!

DL_David

Administrator

mystysol wrote

No RP on pass/don’tpass??

Just to clarify -- you do get RP on pass and you do get RP on don't pass.  You just don't get RP if you bet both at the same time as you've reduced your risk.  The idea of RP is to reward taking a risk and winning.

JRSC01

Why is my Spring Update version 1.28?

ReccaWolf

DL_David wrote
mystysol wrote

Just to clarify -- you do get RP on pass and you do get RP on don't pass.  You just don't get RP if you bet both at the same time as you've reduced your risk.  The idea of RP is to reward taking a risk and winning.

I think it was also to prevent RP cheaters on Craps when they played the Hill Climb event, since someone was also exposed to cheating on Roulette before.

GamblingGirl

ReccaWolf wrote
DL_David wrote
mystysol wrote

I think it was also to prevent RP cheaters on Craps when they played the Hill Climb event, since someone was also exposed to cheating on Roulette before.

Bingo is still being compromised (either they are cheating to win or its super unbalanced to play with certain people). Nothing has been done. Look at the leaderboard. The person in 1st (from germany)puts up 20k to 30k in rp a day in bingo, thats a ton of bingo wins. I was hoping they would have fixed this but no.

mystysol

Majority of us are just trying to get their RP up for VIP levels. There will always be people who try to cheat. Why should those who don’t cheat suffer because someone else does? I have never once used the pass/don’t pass to cheat in anyway. And 95% of my RP is earned through poker. Craps was just a way of topping it off for VIP levels, but now that option is gone even though most RP I earn is through risk.
Furthermore, if it’s one step to improving RP levels in other games. Why on earth did they not complete these “steps” (as they call them) BEFORE taking the RP outlet away on craps?? Doing it this way takes our RP outlet away before giving us more on other games.

Last edited by mystysol (28 May 2019 14:03)

neil lynch

The pass/ don't pass did have risk. Granted it was a 36/1 shot you would lose (18/1 on roulette) it just seem we are getting punished for finding a loophole to earn rp. like i said before i bowl a awful lot and the rp is pitiful so have that was a good way to top up my vip when i was a little short but its good to have the hill climb back to being fair again. (silver lining ?) i might actually enter again lol

DL_David

Administrator

mystysol wrote

I have never once used the pass/don’t pass to cheat in anyway.

Then this change won't affect you.

neil lynch

Asking again for easter eggs clues i really want the clover trail but i and it seems no one else has figured it out yet as i've seen no one with it

DL_David

Administrator

neil lynch wrote

loophole to earn rp.

Yes, it was an unintended loophole, which is now closed.

DL_David

Administrator

neil lynch wrote

Asking again for easter eggs clues i really want the clover trail but i and it seems no one else has figured it out yet as i've seen no one with it

Where would the fun be in us telling you?  smile

neil lynch

AWW c'mon u can tell me i wont tell anyone tongue lol

Last edited by neil lynch (28 May 2019 23:42)

JRSC01

I got the lace cravat shirt. Managed to work out what I had to do,  that's the only one so far I have, of the new Easter eggs.  I like these hidden gems...

mystysol

neil lynch wrote

The pass/ don't pass did have risk. Granted it was a 36/1 shot you would lose (18/1 on roulette) it just seem we are getting punished for finding a loophole to earn rp. like i said before i bowl a awful lot and the rp is pitiful so have that was a good way to top up my vip when i was a little short but its good to have the hill climb back to being fair again. (silver lining ?) i might actually enter again lol

You’re right...there was always a chance of losing 40k. Totally agree with this!