What changed on Big 6 after latest update?....

Lambert444

I always enjoyed playing this game but after the latest update I keep losing when my number hits. I'm trying to figure out what was changed to make this so? Everytime I bet on 1 and it hits, I still lose. I have to bet $1K on 1 before I can show a win. It was never like this before the update.

Before update I would bet $550 on 2 and win $200 when it hit. After update if I bet $550 I lose $100 when it hits 2.

Also notice no one is playing this game anymore. I only played when no one was sitting at a table and I always had to wait. Many times all five seats were taken up. Now I can walk up anytime because people are avoiding the game since the update. Literally I see no one playing anymore.

So what changed?

Lambert444

I did a search for Big 6 before posting and nothing came up. I just found a thread under bugs/issues which didn't name Big 6 but had a video of the same issue. A DL responded that they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. That's great but Big 6 continually comes up as a daily and weekly task which cannot be completed because you lose each time. You can complete the daily task of playing it but know you will lose each time your number hits.

I just don't get why they don't temporarily remove Big 6 from any of the tasks until they figure out a fix for this issue. No one is playing this game currently because of this. All happened after latest update. Thanks.