Can not switch player profiles.

Charlie Mac

So, I have 6 accounts on my PS4 for this game. 1 for each of my daughters, 2 for my wife and 2 for myself. I have had these accounts for years but all of a sudden Saturday I can not switch between them without disconnecting from the internet every time. I have to close the game app, turn off internet via the settings menu, turn internet settings back on and reboot the game every time I switch characters. My connection is fine and I have no issues with my other games. When the game connects it gives me the press x prompt then when I push it nothing happens. Not even a connection error or spinning chip of death. Nothing. I read on an earlier Steam forum that this may be a friends list issue. Has this every been a PlayStation issue and any suggestions if it has been?

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Jared

Administrator

I believe restarting the game has always been necessary when switching between accounts, but you definitely shouldn't need to disconnect from the internet. There was some server instability due to an issue with our upstream providers over the weekend which could explain trouble connecting if you noticed issues on Saturday. Everything should be stable now, however.

Charlie Mac

It does seem to be sorted out now. Weird.

“Trust but, verify”