Free Poker every hour !

mustang1853

There should be free poker every hour like bingo.

Mvid

I would like this as well... or at least more than once a day. Poker is the only game to play with isn't pretty much only pure luck.

-----
Need a webmaster? See vidberg.com

Kitty_Paine

That or a table with a lower buy in. I find myself betting all my chips on other games. I love poker but there's always an influx with my chips so I find it hard to hold onto 5k. 1k or 2k tables would be more appealing, easier buy in and less risk.

Last edited by Kitty_Paine (19 Jan 2016 17:29)

SNMCMXCI

I would like free poker at least more than one time a day as well. Especially when it's a daily task, it's hard to find people to play it when they've already used up their free poker.

DL_Miguel

I like this idea, no guarantees, but I'll try and think of some interesting ways to unlock more free poker games.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Brewskin

I definitely would like to see more free and/or lower stakes tables as well, but I'm guessing it may be a bit problematic to implement, due to the number of tables available currently.

Suggestions:

Designate a table(s) possibly as non-VIP, with a free, limited availability(once per hour, etc.), and/or a reduced entry(1000-2500$)

Award free/reduced entry as prizes available on gaming machines, possibly limited to only those machines actually in the Poker room.

Award free games based on global/poker tiers achieved(every X levels gain x more free daily games)

Add free/reduced entry as prizes for Daily/Weekly challenges.

jexegug

I would like to see a 100k or 500k poker table

Hill963420

I agree on all this

Howdy everyone