Christmas Reward Items GONE

ALL the christmas reward items I got are now gone from my inventory. MISSING! Snowball companion, poinsetta dress, poinsetta hat, snowflake ring, snowflake bracelet, frost make up, Christmas cookie and reindeer sweater are ALL GONE from my inventory!  HELP!

Shake it like a Tamberine

DL_Jared

Administrator

Some currently unreleased items have been automatically removed from inventories. No 2019 or earlier holiday rewards should be missing from your inventory except those which which weren't supposed to be available at this time.

Cabinfever63

What the heck it took me weeks to get them ugh

Cabinfever63

Well the list that the person wrote was what the tree was giving so if you take it away that means we got nothing and all that work days hours standing by a tree that seldom worked omg

"Unreleased Items"  LOL but we had the items. We were using the items. so ur saying just bc we werent supposed to hv the items ur taking them back? wow bc some1 on dl's end messed up we get punished for it?!! Wht u gnna do? REgift them to us nxt Xmas? this is the most preposteros absurd bologna ever!  Not enuff tht the games are rigged to the gills now ur removing wht was given as gifts?!!!! SMH

Last edited by TamberineDream (2 Jan 2020 15:04)

DL_Jared wrote

Some currently unreleased items have been automatically removed from inventories. No 2019 or earlier holiday rewards should be missing from your inventory except those which which weren't supposed to be available at this time.

So ur telling us bc somebody on ur team screwed up we get punished for it!?!?  how does that mk any sense? o.O Ur taking back gifts we got for Xmas from the tree?  Why?  To REgift them to us nxt year!?   LOL  LAME!  Stop being a scrooge. WE have already seen the items. We have already used the items. Just let us continue. Geeesh!

Last edited by TamberineDream (2 Jan 2020 15:10)

TamberineDream wrote
DL_Jared wrote

So ur telling us bc somebody on ur team screwed up we get punished for it!?!?  how does that mk any sense? o.O Ur taking back gifts we got for Xmas from the tree?  Why?  To REgift them to us nxt year!?   LOL  LAME!  Stop being a scrooge. WE have already seen the items. We have already used the items. Just let us continue. Geeesh!

AND if ur gnna remove the items for some ppl then u need to remove them for EVERYBODY. bc some ppl hv the items saved in outfits and still are getting to use them!  SO glad I have never invested ANY real money into this janky game and NEVER WILL at this rate.  HEY u wanna be stingy scrooges? guess wht I can be one too. LOL XD peace out!  MUAAAH!!

Last edited by TamberineDream (2 Jan 2020 15:19)

EpicFighterES

DL_Jared wrote

For me to understand. There are items like the companion snowball that were momentary to be able to use only in the Christmas event and then disappear from the inventory of the whole world. Is that so? Because the accompanying snowball and some other items have disappeared.

GamblingGirl

LOL wow smh @DL

JRSC01

The items that were for next year have been removed as they shouldn't have been normally available. Unless you were trying to change the date to collect them in advance. I understand this. Last year's items were still in inventory though, which is fine. Just look forward to collecting them again next year.

From the 1st (2020) item, the Poinsetta Jacket/dress onwards, there were not supposed to be available yet.

Everything else is fine and should still be in the inventory.

GamblingGirl

Whats up with everyone having the snowball companion? People had mentioned they are turning the clocks ahead/behind to get stuff, what gives?

Last edited by GamblingGirl (4 Jan 2020 23:25)

JRSC01

That item has since been removed following the update

GamblingGirl

Well it's not removed totally. I seen about 30 ppl with it last night.