┬┐Update version 1.33?

EpicFighterES

Hi, I just got the update download of version 1.33 of 1.5GB. I wanted to know what this update brings and fixes.

Thanks and regards.

DcDtxG.jpg

CAROLNK

Fpllow the mistakes. Error 1004 continues. You can spend 20 minutes without able to enter

EpicFighterES

EpicFighterES wrote

Hi, I just got the update download of version 1.33 of 1.5GB. I wanted to know what this update brings and fixes.

Thanks and regards.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1153/DcDtxG.jpg

Ok, I've seen the tree back. And I think the system will be improved to counteract errors or bugs.

I simply made the post to inform myself that it included the game patch. Since in most games just before launching the patch they publish info about it.

EpicFighterES

EpicFighterES wrote
EpicFighterES wrote

Thanks and regards.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1153/DcDtxG.jpg

Ok, I've seen the tree back. And I think the system will be improved to counteract errors or bugs.

I simply made the post to inform myself that it included the game patch. Since in most games just before launching the patch they publish info about it.

And the players who have the complete 2019 collection cannot complete the one from other years?

DL_Jared

Administrator

This update returns the tree and includes some stability fixes. The Christmas Tree will be up through January 7th and you'll have the chance to collect some more presents to make up for this year's tree issues. If you've completed the 2019 collection you'll instead receive gifts from previous years, if you're missing any.

DL_Paul

Administrator

CAROLNK wrote

Fpllow the mistakes. Error 1004 continues. You can spend 20 minutes without able to enter

1004 is a very specific error code. Please email us directly with your PSN ID and we'll need to investigate.

EpicFighterES

DL_Jared wrote

This update returns the tree and includes some stability fixes. The Christmas Tree will be up through January 7th and you'll have the chance to collect some more presents to make up for this year's tree issues. If you've completed the 2019 collection you'll instead receive gifts from previous years, if you're missing any.

Thanks! smile

CAROLNK

I just sent my ID by suport email