Stand/Sit During Slot Tournament

dutchy6

Is there any way of preventing people from standing and then immediately sitting back down during the slot tournament?
This is rife with more than 50% of people doing it now.(Including nearly all tournament winners)
My problem is because there are more people than slots available, you inevitably find yourself standing behind players
waiting for a machine. You don't know if someone is leaving the machine or simply going to sit back down.
If you wait to see what they are going to do, someone else rudely grabs the machine before you.

ReccaWolf

Yeah, I agree. i don’t like that way of playing. It’s like they’re trying to grab big wins and resetting the game entirely after 20 spins or free spins. I don’t know if that’s a form of cheating method or not.

Strike-King-X

Keep up the good work DL! There have been plenty of slot machines available for everyone to use. Just simply go to a different server if you are in a crowded  event room. Your avi will appear to be standing if you hit the “question” button and you have to stand up sometimes to see how many spins are left because the icons in the upper right corner block part of the screen. I’ve also encountered times in which I’ve had to stand up after a few spins because the buttons are not working. Standing, then sitting seems to fix this issue.

DL_David

Administrator

Strike-King-X wrote

Your avi will appear to be standing if you hit the “question” button

This bug will be fixed in the next update.

GamblingGirl

I hate the tournament format. It's awful to try and get a machine. I've had people rush me and then the machine glitches and no one can use it.

dutchy6

Strike-King-X wrote

Your avi will appear to be standing if you hit the “question” button and you have to stand up sometimes to see how many spins are left because the icons in the upper right corner block part of the screen. I’ve also encountered times in which I’ve had to stand up after a few spins because the buttons are not working. Standing, then sitting seems to fix this issue.

Spoken by someone who obviously uses this ploy.You give reasons why people might have to stand occasionally but the majority of people are doing this every time all the time.
Next time there is a slot tournament stand behind someone and watch how many times they stand and sit during 20 spins and you'll understand how frustrating it is for all us players who just want to play without trying to manipulate or cheat the game.

GamblingGirl

Strike-King-X wrote

Keep up the good work DL! There have been plenty of slot machines available for everyone to use. Just simply go to a different server if you are in a crowded  event room. Your avi will appear to be standing if you hit the “question” button and you have to stand up sometimes to see how many spins are left because the icons in the upper right corner block part of the screen. I’ve also encountered times in which I’ve had to stand up after a few spins because the buttons are not working. Standing, then sitting seems to fix this issue.

There isn't enough good slot machines. Only if you want to play the bunk slots which will never get you leaderboard, then yes there are slots available.

ReccaWolf

I would ask to add more slot machines, including the more recent ones in the lobby and elsewhere. Maybe make the room change in the event room for everyone being on a slot machine instead of blackjack tables.

sunnyside88

DL: Are you going to show you’re serious about enforcing fair play by permanently banning all those who engaged in slot/roulette chip exploits? Do you care last season's global leaderboard winner did it through complete fraud?

A lot of us players who pay for chips are interested in your response.