Cant get playstation plus starter pack?

pokerking

why isnt there a ps plus starter pack in the game??

DarkWolfclaw

I was wondering the same thing. I have the membership but do not see the pack anywhere.

Seek the wolf in thyself
*howls*

sekihan

Check your avatar inventory, you may already have it if you have a PS plus badge and founders shirt (then you would've started with 10,000 chips). This is practically a freebie for everyone, since you can't play this online multiplayer game without PS plus. They initially offered it for FREE in PSN store when the game launched.

pokerking

no i don't have any badges and no founders shirt...

DarkWolfclaw

Same as pokerking, I do not have a ps plus badge in my inventory or the founder shirt.

Seek the wolf in thyself
*howls*

DL_Miguel

We had some issues with the Sony regarding the PS+ package. Now that Sony is back from holidays we're going to work with them to get the PS+ package back in the store. Once its back in the store, it should automatically be added to your inventory.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

JIGSAW4422

I believe it's back in the PS store as I seen it being there last night as of 1/3/16  cool

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

pokerChipper

If you login into the PlayStation store from this link

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ … 0000000000

which goes to the ps+ starter pack and click purchase(Its Free) or add to cart then checkout. Make sure to hit download at checkouts end it will apply to your account after your next logon to the game. If already logged in it would not apply I had to restart game to get it. Verified by me and 2 other people.  happy  Have fun and good luck.

Last edited by pokerChipper (9 Jan 2016 03:01)