I have lost most of my chips due to these issues.

DeeJLP

This is getting ridiculous. I was playing yesterday and I got kicked from 4 VIP poker games. As if my player just left the table. That's on top of the 2 VIP games I got kicked out of due to server issues. I detailed the table kicks in three reports, one report included two incidents. And the server issues had their own independent report.  I reported these bugs under chip error and I was only compensated 5000 chips. 5000 CHIPS? That is at least 150,000 chips of buy in that I lost never mind the money I could have won. I assume the devs thought I was abusing the system because I was reporting so much but I only reported so much because I was experiencing bugs! I paid for the top package and I feel as if you guys have essentially taken my money from me. All I am asking for is my buy-ins back. Please compensate my lost buy ins and fix these issues as I love playing this game but I won't be able to much longer and I refuse to buy another package as I feel my money has been stolen from me already.

PSN ID: DeeJLP

EDIT: Clarity

Last edited by DeeJLP (28 Jan 2016 22:07)

jexegug

yeh that how i feel i lost alot of chips due to this error so im not buying anymore

Mvid

I play poker quite a but and I often will see players freeze up for a while and then just disappear.  I always wonder whether they are purposefully leaving mid-game or the servers are glitching or their Internet connection is glitching.  Luckily, it has never happened to me yet.  Once, the poker game I was in froze for about 5 minutes, and 3 out of 6 players left and then suddenly the game started playing again.

-----
Need a webmaster? See vidberg.com

DeeJLP

So no response from the devs? You guys have literally stolen my money from me. I paid real money for virtual chips in your game (as stupid as that sounds this game was fun for the time being and I thought it would be worth it) and you guys then take those chips from me and do not return them. That is literally theft and I can't believe people still support this game or these developers any more. I will be sure to tell all of my gaming friends and forums I frequent about Digital Leisures actions and how they have literally stolen my money from me with no way for me to get it back.