New Slot Games and Texas Hold Em Blackjack

PumpnBinLaden

I would like to have some new slot games, 3 different types are not enough IMO. I would like to see updates that add a few more kinds of slots. I would like to also see a version of BlackJack called Texas Holdem BlackJack or Bonus BlackJack, and can we get some updated music for the lobbies/rooms, this elevator music is driving me crazy. Thanks!

Hill963420

They do need more games and yes the music sucks after awhile

Howdy everyone

Rudeboy2o10

I agree more slot games with better bonus plays too for defo, and the music makes you wanna go to sleep lol

Carla Birch

DL do have one new slots game being made that i think is almost ready. It's likely to be in the Steam version first and then PS4, because patching PS4 version is a slower process, with Sony's QA and all that.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Water you guys doing, fishing for hints? You can try, but I'm not taking the bait!

takkewyf

Now I love fishing make some sort of fishing game slot Would be very very nice.
Then you have me as bait on the hook.
Lol

DrivinMyHome

This shore sounds reel interesting! I'll be waiting with baited breath. I hope you're not just feeding us a line, cause that would make me feel like carp!

mclaren6

DL_Courtney wrote

Water you guys doing, fishing for hints? You can try, but I'm not taking the bait!

This was bad and you should feel bad tongue

Carla Birch

sekihan

I feel like playing me some Big Kahuna Party (Wii) and Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown (PS3) again!