Travel To Friend Is Broke 02/06/16

Travel to friend is broke 02/06/16.

DIGITAL LEISURE -
When Are You Guys Gonna Release A Nobility 6 Reward Outfit? I Hope It's Better Than The Nobility 4 Reward Outfit.
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

jexegug

Nothing new with this game

SNMCMXCI

Unfortunately, still broken and has been broken just about all day for me.

TSUNADE1224

Yep ... you freeze and disconnect when you try to travel to a friend

Carla Birch

It's likely to remain a problem to the game gets it's due patch, what's being held up by SCEE as DL want to launch the patch with the EU version to keep the game version in sync.

jexegug

Well he need to hurry up before everyone bounce

Owl-131

Travel to friends hasn't been working all weekend long sad
Very annoying, it freezes than kicks you out!
Please repair ASAP since reason no 1 I'm here is to be with my friends.
Thanks!
Owl ^^(0,0)^^

HootHoot ^^^(0,0)^^^

Quite honestly I could care less about the European release. Can we get the North American version of this game in working order? So the people who are already paying to play this game can enjoy it to its fullest potential.

DIGITAL LEISURE -
When Are You Guys Gonna Release A Nobility 6 Reward Outfit? I Hope It's Better Than The Nobility 4 Reward Outfit.
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

TSUNADE1224

Absolutely unacceptable!!!! 2 tasks today that requires you to go and dance with a friend and the go to friend does not work.

SNMCMXCI

Yeah, now going to lose the bonus for completing tasks for consecutive days because we can't do the friend tasks hmm

jexegug

If u fast travel to a friend it still works and u just gotta add a stranger in the club

TSUNADE1224

jexegug wrote

If u fast travel to a friend it still works and u just gotta add a stranger in the club

Not before freezing the whole thing and forcing you to close out the game and have to come back  hmm

DL_David

Administrator

Should be fixed now.