Game Broken After 3 GB Update

Cannot get past the lobby, every room entered leads to a frozen loading screen, fast travel inoperable. I am not alone, other players in the lobby were text chatting with me and have the exact same issues.

Brewskin

No issues here, been on most of the day.

CoolBloodlust

I have to keep closing application and reloading to be able to do anything

The game is freezing when changing outfits, I closed the application and restarted, it froze again when changing outfits, so I restarted the PS4 and reset my router. Fast travel is still resulting in a frozen loading screen. The main loading screen is now significantly longer as well. Can I uninstall this new update?

DL_Paul

Administrator

Everything is currently running without issue on our end and we aren't seeing any specific issues that would be causing your issues. As for uninstalling the patch, that isn't possible. We'll continue to investigate, but have nothing to report at this time.

gertrim

after installing update i'm having major issues with game freezing and crashing. when i try to enter a room the game freezes or crashes. i have to close the game and restart several times.

Watmough12

I'm having the same issues, mostly cannot get past the initial loading screen, when I do the lobby is the only accessible room, avatar customisation and other game rooms freeze whether it is fast travel or not.

Dang  hmm

Owl-131

Since the update, I am also having major issues with longer than usual loading time into the game and freezing  in Avatar Customization as well as with getting into games. I've been unable to play, even after I closed the application and restarted it for numerous times.  yikes

HootHoot ^^^(0,0)^^^

Hello Digital Leisure Team,
Every since the latest 1.02 update I've been experiencing freeze after freeze after freeze.  My poor avi is freezing!  LOL I had to buy it a new hoodie because it's freezing so much in The Four Kings.. but seriously please look into the source of these screen freezes.

-The game loads very slowly now, sometimes it never loads and I have to close the app and try and try to load again
-Freezes when trying to go into Avatar Customization
-Freezes when using the Fast Travel feature on the map
-Freezes if you run from area to area
-Freezes in the game of War
-Areas load slow and the screen ends up freezing before I can enter the new area/room I wanted to go to
-The Inspect feature is not accurate.  When you attempt to "Inspect" a friend you are shown a different friend's info

This wasn't happening to me until the update.

Thank You for your continued efforts to make The Four Kings better for us all.

Last edited by TamberineDream (18 Feb 2016 12:00)

Shake it like a Tamberine

My friend had the same problem. He deleted Four Kings, then reinstalled it, and says everything is working fine now. This is just a suggestion, it couldn't be any worse than constant freezing.

DIGITAL LEISURE -
When Are You Guys Gonna Release A Nobility 6 Reward Outfit? I Hope It's Better Than The Nobility 4 Reward Outfit.
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

Thanks! I'll try this tip again.

Last edited by TamberineDream (18 Feb 2016 14:10)

Mvid

Strange, the game seems to be running fine or better for me since the update.

-----
Need a webmaster? See vidberg.com

DL_Paul

Administrator

We are continuing to review to see why a small number of users are having connection issues to the game. We will post updates as we have them. Thanks for your patience.

I'm experiencing all the issues stated above.  I even deleted the game and reinstalled it.  That did not fix anything for me.  I am currently reinstalling it AGAIN in hopes that it will get better.  I'm heart-broken over the fact that I can't even play now.  Everything was fine before the update.  I NEED TO BE INSIDE THE FOUR KINGS!!  I'M ADDICTED!!  LOL

TSUNADE1224

TamberineDream wrote

-The Inspect feature is not accurate.  When you attempt to "Inspect" a friend you are shown a different friend's info

This has been happening for quite some time now, idk if they put in a patch for this in this update.

TSUNADE1224

TamberineDream wrote

I'm experiencing all the issues stated above.  I even deleted the game and reinstalled it.  That did not fix anything for me.  I am currently reinstalling it AGAIN in hopes that it will get better.  I'm heart-broken over the fact that I can't even play now.  Everything was fine before the update.  I NEED TO BE INSIDE THE FOUR KINGS!!  I'M ADDICTED!!  LOL

Everything was NOT fine before the update, hence "the update"

I had none of the issues I'm now having.. UNTIL the update.  So as I said, "everything was fine" for me.

Last edited by TamberineDream (18 Feb 2016 15:26)

TSUNADE1224 wrote
TamberineDream wrote

This has been happening for quite some time now, idk if they put in a patch for this in this update.

NONE of the issues I listed were happening to ME until AFTER the update.

DL_Paul

Administrator

Hello -- as mentioned just above -- we are aware of some users experiencing issues are working to resolve this as soon as humanly possible. We have also posted a Global Message in game for all users. Thanks for your patience.

darknightsjewel

My friends have the same issues. They can't get into other rooms and freeze in the lobby. Constantly after the update. sad

DL Staff, do you suggest that we uninstall the game and reinstall? Will our avatars, chip balance, and RP remain as it is if we delete and reinstall?

Carla Birch

Everything will remain if you uninstall the game and reinstall it, the data is saved to DL servers smile So i would give it a try.

DL_Miguel

We have a patch which will address the issue. It seems to be related to internet connection speed, so if your connection is spotty, you will have more problems. Try connecting via Ethernet if you are currently connecting via wifi. Though, if your ISP's speed is under 5mbps, you may still have problems. The upcoming patch should reduce the bandwidth required to run the game.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Watmough12

I'm experiencing these issues at 10+ mbps however I'm am aus based should I wait for the eu release would this resolve the before mentioned problems? Was working fine before patch

PAX_PHARAOH

Hello all,,,,since the last update i cant even make it to the lobby,,,,the loading process stalls in the second screen of loading,,,before the update everything was fine,,,i have emailed techsupport,hopefully they can help out tommorow,,,,thank you for the opportunity to post this yikes