Video of bug encountered in game

Lead_Flunky

I got booted during bug report submission attempt.
I have a video of the bug I encountered during game play, where should I send it for submission?

Lead_Flunky

Weird, this thing I've noticed happening here in this forum. you get guys jumping into other people's posts with crap like "Hold on, be patient, give then time they will get back to you, their moving, ect... but these same people don't acknowledge that during this time DL_Paul has been answering a lot of posts and questions during this "move". In fact, if you click down there where it says "users online" you WILL see that DL_Paul is on line most if not ALL of the time. I guess seeing a bug in action or seeing all the events leading up to a bug being exposed is unimportant to Digital Leisure.

I hope I at least get my chips returned from my in game bug report when I could finally get back in game last night.

DL_Paul

Administrator

No one is saying your issue isn't important - but naturally everyone's issues are just as important to them. If you'd like to send us a video feel free to upload it to a file sharing service and provide us with a link so we can have a look and see what can be done to fix it in the future. As for the chip refund -- we're going through them as fast as we can. However, maintaining the live server is the top priority at this time.. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Lead_Flunky

SoPixelicious wrote

By SoPixelicious 16 Feb 2016 10:16:54 am

If you purchased the 400.000 chip package and did not receive them email techsupport@digitalleisure.com with a copy of the transaction receipt and your PSN ID smile

So.... I guess I had to search the forum until I came across this person's post to find the email address.

Suppose I should "read between the lines."

DL_Paul

Administrator

Sorry -- I didn't know you wanted the email. smile

Lead_Flunky

Sorry... I thought it was implied, when I selected the word "send" in my post as opposed to something like "post" or "upload." My fault.

Would be nice maybe helpful for you guys to start a SEPARATE sticky thread for bug video email submissions. Since its so mind numbingly easy for a PS4 user to capture events that happen in game, by pressing the SHARE button then shortly after pressing the triangle button to save the clip to the PS4.

Lead_Flunky

Oh yeah. I did receive the lost chip refund after I was able to get back in-game to submit the report in-game.

An update for the causal forum reader.

DL_Paul

Administrator

Sorry, I thought when I said "If you'd like to send us a video feel free to upload it to a file sharing service and provide us with a link so we can have a look and see what can be done to fix it in the future."...it was implied you would simply provide a link in the forum thread. Clearly some signals got crossed - no worries!

It is super easy for people to share videos via the SHARE Button and many already have in a variety of ways.....Forum, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, emailed link...etc.

Look forward to seeing the video in the hopes that we can use it to debug the problem you've experienced. Thanks!

Lead_Flunky

DL_Paul wrote

Sorry, I thought when I said "If you'd like to send us a video feel free to upload it to a file sharing service and provide us with a link so we can have a look and see what can be done to fix it in the future."...it was implied you would simply provide a link in the forum thread. Clearly some signals got crossed - no worries!

This is a quote that you said to me at, some point in the past? I sure don't remember that.

I don't have ANY cloud service, I don't use Facebook, or Twitter, and I don't have a Youtube channel. I also don't plan to create any of these profiles in the future, certainly not at Digital Leisure's suggestion. I don't have to partake in everything or any service that is popular online. I choose the services I want to use, I also decide for myself whether or not I want to post videos publicly online.

Lead_Flunky

Oh and so you don't mislead any readers here. I did email the video. Although, I did need time to annotate it and shrink it to fit an email with 35MB file limit.

"Thanks for your patience and understanding."

Lead_Flunky

DL_Paul wrote

Was this an example of Digital Leisure's brand of patience and understanding?

Lead_Flunky

Hey DigitalLeisure_Paul You do realize that I am a paying customer, right? You understand from my other posts that I have spent real actual money on this game, right? You understand that you are the service provider, right? You understand that it's my business you are after, right? And, that I am not the only reader of this thread, right? That other potential customers might see your response as less then "patient and understanding," right. That your response could be interpreted to represent the kind of response they could expect to receive, if they happened to also become frustrated with your game/Digital Leisure. Or with your practice of rushing untested features to live market, the merging of physically distant online communities(American to European), prematurely ending beta.....

Lead_Flunky

Lead_Flunky wrote

you get guys jumping into other people's posts with crap like "Hold on, be patient, give then time they will get back to you, their moving, ect... but these same people don't acknowledge that during this time DL_Paul has been answering a lot of posts and questions during this "move". In fact, if you click down there where it says "users online" you WILL see that DL_Paul is on line most if not ALL of the time

Did this statement damage your desire to provide forum responses?

I can see that you have ended your practice of staying online, now. You can hardly be found under "user's online," so soon even. I wonder if you will now stop responding to customers posting in the forum.

Can we expect you to copy other game makers who provide a forum but never respond on it? One's who can't stand up to the rub of criticism.

nordlyset86

Hey Lead_Flunky - that won't help you.. They are trying to help everyonethat has some issues with T4K, and they got their hands full as it is. So why don't you calm down? I belive that you must be frustrated and annoyed, but being like that won't help Digital Leisure and it certainly won't help yourself. So stop spamming the forum post with unpleasent messages.  smile

JBOOGEY313

Just got booted from game during vip poker once again.  Ridiculous._.._..  Then earlier i tell you i got down to final 2 in vip poker and i took down last person and the game glitches and gives the other player their chips back then i end up losing the game after i already won. I didnt receive money or RP from the match. Sent in chip refund report and you guys only gave me back 25000 for entry and no RP. So now i am owed 25000 for the game i just got kicked from and the remaining winnings from earlier and 1st place vip poker RP.  It gets worse everyday

Last edited by JBOOGEY313 (27 Feb 2016 21:56)

nordlyset86

Sure JBOOGEY313 - i just got booted out of the game too, but just like they said.. It could go throughout the weekend with bad connnectivity, so don't play with that many chips now. You won't lose any chips then.

Lead_Flunky

nordlyset86 wrote

Hey Lead_Flunky - that won't help you.. They are trying to help everyonethat has some issues with T4K, and they got their hands full as it is. So why don't you calm down? I belive that you must be frustrated and annoyed, but being like that won't help Digital Leisure and it certainly won't help yourself. So stop spamming the forum post with unpleasent messages.  smile

Look around on the forum. There are plenty of frustrated and annoyed customers, most if not all are ignored. Look at DL_Paul's response record available in his profile. See how he pick and choose. This would have ended long ago just by posting an email, how simple. Yet, I respond to poor service, I think everyone should, we'd see better service providers if everyone did.

I don't capitulate or conform to political correctness.That would allow business and service providers to convince themselves that poor service is fine 'cause no one is complaining or pointing out fouls.

Lead_Flunky

It took DL_Paul all the way 'till Yesterday @ 4:33:05 pm for him to realize he needed a sticky thread for Stability Issues. How many people mentioned getting booted long before that sticky thread? How many of those persons got responses?

Last edited by Lead_Flunky (27 Feb 2016 22:17)

nordlyset86

I understand that you and many other customers are frustrated, but by spamming the forum thread won't help whatsoever. I've been booted, kicked and thrown out of T4K aswell while playing Pooker, Blackjack, Slots, Machinegames or just by being idle, but that's that. I even got kicked while going after the trophy for playing 100 rounds of Video blackjack in one sitting, and i think i almost had it before i was kicked out. But yeah, If you have lost your chips i'm sure you'll get it refunded eventually.

Lead_Flunky

Found this in my email in box. 19 MB, for real? How could you even receive a video in an email?

"Your message wasn't delivered to anyone because it's too large. The limit is 19 MB. Your message is 47 MB.

techsupport@digitalleisure.com (techsupport@digitalleisure.com)
Your message is larger than the size limit for messages. Please make it smaller and try sending it again.

server.digitalleisure.com gave this error:
SMTPSEND.OverAdvertisedSize; message size exceeds fixed maximum size "

Lead_Flunky

nordlyset86 wrote

I understand that you and many other customers are frustrated, but by spamming the forum thread won't help whatsoever. I've been booted, kicked and thrown out of T4K aswell while playing Pooker, Blackjack, Slots, Machinegames or just by being idle, but that's that. I even got kicked while going after the trophy for playing 100 rounds of Video blackjack in one sitting, and i think i almost had it before i was kicked out. But yeah, If you have lost your chips i'm sure you'll get it refunded eventually.

Scroll Up.

Lead_Flunky wrote

Oh yeah. I did receive the lost chip refund after I was able to get back in-game to submit the report in-game.

An update for the causal forum reader.

Lead_Flunky

@ nordlyset86

DL_Paul wrote

Clearly some signals got crossed - no worries! Thanks!

nordlyset86

Exactly, so the very important is solved right? As for the video limit is only 19 MB is kinda low, but i wouldn't know. I haven't send a video, or used the report a bug in-game, since my issues aren't that bad. As long as you had your chips back, then no reason for this. Just wait til someone answer you, and they won't answer quicker just because you are sending many messages here.

Lead_Flunky

nordlyset86 wrote

Exactly, so the very important is solved right? As for the video limit is only 19 MB is kinda low, but i wouldn't know. I haven't send a video, or used the report a bug in-game, since my issues aren't that bad. As long as you had your chips back, then no reason for this. Just wait til someone answer you, and they won't answer quicker just because you are sending many messages here.

I don't know if you realize this nordlyset86.....      Clue on the way.....       I already got my response.

DL_Paul wrote

It is super easy for people to share videos via the SHARE Button and many already have in a variety of ways.....Forum, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, emailed link...etc.

Look forward to seeing the video in the hopes that we can use it to debug the problem you've experienced. Thanks!

What you are witnessing here is a customers voicing his displeasure to that response, and allowing other future potential customers to also witness DL_Paul brand of customer service.

But, thanks for interjecting yourself here.

nordlyset86

You got your chips, your respond, and what else? What is the matter? Is it just about your video that you can't send through e-mail? Make an account on Youtube, facebook or Twitter and share your video through there.. Hopefully problem would get to be solved then.. Just don't be so one-dimensional and say that you won't make an account.. It would help both you and Digital Leisure.

Last edited by nordlyset86 (27 Feb 2016 23:19)