New issues after merge

ssweet_hug

I understand why the merge.. but it takes me now.. over an hour to log in.. and i get suck at machines have to exit and wait another 20 mins into even get in to game.. this is on going.. i figured maybe since the merge it wouldn't be so bad.. more people.. but its horrid.. its d/cing me every 20 mins during prime time like 7-9pm est and lately ive been trying to do stuff before bed because of this.. and its 530 am now and i have yet to connect the game ive been trying for an hour.. i either get an error about the servers down when they aren't.. or a firewall problem which i know my internet doesn't have.. i have fast traveled via map (for daily )  gotten a blue screen and kicked out of game.. which doesnt effect my ps4.. but resets all the dailies i did.. I really enjoy this game... and playing with friends but having to spend.. 3 hours to try to log in daily at any giving time.. is not worth it.. can you guys please look into this mess?

Carla Birch

DL are looking and are active is trying to fix and improve the servers in terms of speed and also stopping errors.
Maybe posting your internet speed might be of help, you can get this information via running a speedtest at a site like http://www.speedtest.net/

killer91ITA

I have a 100mb fiber, 80 down 30 up, ping between 1 and 10. I have the same problem of this guys but connection is not a problem, they need to fix the server.

DL_David

Administrator

We've made a server change today that has positively affected the login process.  Please let us know if you find it works any better for you.

ssweet_hug

DL_David wrote

We've made a server change today that has positively affected the login process.  Please let us know if you find it works any better for you.

Yes It seems like all the problems I posted about have gone away .. Thank you