Oceanview Resort - Coming with next PS4 patch

PrometheusUFO

Yay, another Escape (personal space) is coming and has already been released on Steam. Check out Abiatha's video tour!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hyRcgx4XiM

It seems the owner can unlock nine rewards (as well as daily free chips) by playing the metal detector minigame. The rewards include a fish scale outfit, an octopus hat and a wetsuit. The space also features day and night settings. Word is that it will cost $14.99. Looks like I'll be buying another Escape. tongue

ReccaWolf

I do hope we can see that with the Space Station too - getting free chips that is from there. I do hope the next update will add that. The new Escape space is nice too.

Smokescreen_5

$14.99 this time?  Ouch..  I was hoping it would come down in price.  Say like $5.  Since other Virtual PSHome type universes have extra spaces, clothing, emotes, dances etc all in one package for $5

DL_David

Administrator

The space has many rewards that if we sold them individually would be more than $14.99 plus you get a great private space.  Also this space let's you earn up to 2,500 chips per day (and guests up to 1,000 per day) by playing the Beach Comber game.

Smokescreen_5

Funny that you suggest this David as I recall purchasing spaces on PSHome for $4.99 that had just as many rewards.  Atom Universe is also doing something similar where they get a free space each month, extra dance moves, extra emotes, extra clothing items and extra Atomz every day.  As much as I would love to believe that it actually costs more for digital items, I'm not sold.  Perhaps MAYBE..  if it was half price or less.. than I'd consider purchasing it.  I've already purchased enough chips through you guys and I've found every time I purchase chips, its funny how the programming immediately makes sure I run out of chips each time I make a purchase.  It's also funny how I get a lot of problems with tables freezing and disconnect errors after I've put a bet on a table.  When I am in the VIP lounge and I bet 10,000 chips, and get disconnected, I report it, and I only get 1,000 back.  What's up with that?  I've already come to a total of at least 600,000 chips that I've lost due to disconnect errors and table freezes and such, and even after my error reports I've made IN game, and even though I have videos, receipts, and screenshots to back this up, I've only received a TINY fraction of a percentage of those chips back. So yeah.. you could say I'm a little bitter at the moment.  Now if those chips get returned to me, then I might change my tune.  Before you tell me to file a report in game, I've already done so many times.  My PSN ID is the same ID as in the forums.  I'm sure you can figure out the rest if you wish for me to stay a customer.

DL_David

Administrator

I suggest you email techsupport@digitalleisure.com to discuss your chip refund issues.

Smokescreen_5

I already have done that.  They told me to file an in game chip refund report.  When I do, and IF I get anything back, its only 10% of what I lost.