Video Blackjack

Hamsammick

Time after time, video blackjack deals the cards and says the dealer won. lol. Doesn't seem to happen if i only bet 200, but if i only have 1000 chips and bet 800.....I hate to make accusations, but it seems like i'm blatantly being ripped off.
How can the dealer get blackjack right from the start before i even get to touch my cards?

LBC-213-ICG

Banned

Hamsammick wrote

Time after time, video blackjack deals the cards and says the dealer won. lol. Doesn't seem to happen if i only bet 200, but if i only have 1000 chips and bet 800.....I hate to make accusations, but it seems like i'm blatantly being ripped off.
How can the dealer get blackjack right from the start before i even get to touch my cards?

For the same reason i spend an hour trying to get a split or double down on 11,,, video bj or regular bj is aflat out joke.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

It is equally as possible for the dealer to get a blackjack as it is for the player.  Unfortunately if the dealer gets blackjack, the best you can do on any single hand is a push. We don't change the odds of any game for any reason, including the amount of chips you bet; however, we do encourage players to bet conservatively in order to get the most play time out of their holdings as is possible.

LBC-213-ICG

Banned

DL_Courtney wrote

It is equally as possible for the dealer to get a blackjack as it is for the player.  Unfortunately if the dealer gets blackjack, the best you can do on any single hand is a push. We don't change the odds of any game for any reason, including the amount of chips you bet; however, we do encourage players to bet conservatively in order to get the most play time out of their holdings as is possible.

Lol, really?