Has the 1,000,000 million chip pack reward changed?

Xx_CookieEwok_xX

Hello, I just want some clarification as to whether the new 1,000,000 million chip pack reward has changed to a new reward? Digital said it would change at the beginning of each new month. But there hasn't been any notifications appear when I've been on Four Kings. Hopefully someone at Digital Leisure can confirm. As I don't want to pay out for the million chip pack and end up not getting the new reward. Thanks

RIKER

yes its some sort of frozen exit effect check rewards under global in game

I'm #1

Xx_CookieEwok_xX

Thank you for responding.

ReccaWolf

I've noticed one change that they did and I think it was a bit unfair. A few months ago, they planned on putting out the previous monthly reward along with the present month - making it a two for one buy-in purchase. This time now, I'm only seeing it as a one time thing when they announced the new month reward, but nothing about getting the previous reward again.

I think this needs to be addressed, because it feels like they're going against their word when we were expecting the previous rewards to be grouped with the present month's for a limited time since Day 1.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (4 Mar 2017 12:00)

Smokescreen_5

Well I know I'm not spending $50 on this.  I've already spent way too much money.  Any regular game is $60 and then eventually drops in price to $30 and then $20.  This game is only costing people more money which is not something I'm down for.

DL_David

Administrator

ReccaWolf wrote

I've noticed one change that they did and I think it was a bit unfair. A few months ago, they planned on putting out the previous monthly reward along with the present month - making it a two for one buy-in purchase. This time now, I'm only seeing it as a one time thing when they announced the new month reward, but nothing about getting the previous reward again.

I think this needs to be addressed, because it feels like they're going against their word when we were expecting the previous rewards to be grouped with the present month's for a limited time since Day 1.

We did give the bonus of the month-before reward for the first couple of months but it was never the long-term plan to carry on with this.  I think we were clear in that it was a limited-time offer.  The idea is that you can pick up the reward for the month while it is available and then we move on to the next reward.

ReccaWolf

DL_David wrote

We did give the bonus of the month-before reward for the first couple of months but it was never the long-term plan to carry on with this. I think we were clear in that it was a limited-time offer.  The idea is that you can pick up the reward for the month while it is available and then we move on to the next reward.

Oh okay. I really had thought it was just a plan you guys came up with. Yes, I know it was clear that the rewards change every month after purchasing that package, but I thought it was also clear you guys were to keep going with an extra bonus. My apologies.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (5 Mar 2017 22:28)