Can't Join Game

sekihan

There's an odd bug that pops up every now and then where you try to join a game in progress, and you follow the text box and press circle to confirm. Then you end up leaving the table! Here's the fix, don't press circle, wait for the current game to end and then press X to join. I was having issues trying to play blackjack tonight and this was the only way to finish the daily task.

Last edited by sekihan (4 Mar 2017 04:39)

DL_David

Administrator

As we have done with bingo and poker we will be rewriting all the games for increased stability which should fix the joining issues.  Blackjack is next on the list.

sekihan

Tonight's blackjack room had a different choice in the join text box from last night, it said cancel instead of confirm!

While in middle of a bowling five player match, I got an announcement concerning a blackjack tournament. The text box appeared right under the power level setting area. This is what used to occur in bingo, until the UI was finally fixed. One of the players suddenly disappeared from the match, I had a sneaky feeling it may have been due to this text box, by pressing circle (to dismiss it) in middle of the game. I played around it (letting it disappear on its own) and managed to win the match.

Last edited by sekihan (4 Mar 2017 04:39)

DL_David

Administrator

Thanks for the report.