Password not working

Xbox Hepburn

Every time I log on it says wrong password. I reset my password, and get sent a new one which is a bunch of random letters and numbers. That password doesn't work. I can only log in by clicking the link, and when I try to change my password, it says the randomly generated one created for me is the wrong old password... So I can never pick my password. I am in a perpetual state of having to log in each time by clicking forgot password.

Please help sad

Don't get psyched because I'm a gamer girl. I'm on the wrong side of 30. Unless you're in your 30s too, in which case get psyched as hell.

DL_Jared

Administrator

The link you get sent in your email is not your new password, it should just confirm your password change, allowing you to log in with your new password which is the one you set in-game from the login menu while resetting your password.

Xbox Hepburn

DL_Jared wrote

The link you get sent in your email is not your new password, it should just confirm your password change, allowing you to log in with your new password which is the one you set in-game from the login menu while resetting your password.

No I'm talking about logging in here to the message boards. I have no trouble logging onto the game, but every time I log off of this website I have to do the "forgot password" route to get here.

Don't get psyched because I'm a gamer girl. I'm on the wrong side of 30. Unless you're in your 30s too, in which case get psyched as hell.