Error (1010) HELP!!!

thieviouss

Ok, for the past couple of months, I've been trying to play this game, I love this game. However every single time that I try to log in it gives me the same error of Unable to connect to servers etc. Check forums. Error Code (1010) now I've tried disabling my firewall, allowing the app through the firewall, and turned off anti-virus, and yet it still doesn't work, I'm really frustrated and just wanna play, it just won't work, I've even tried restarting my internet. IDK!!!
EDIT: And my internet works fine on every other game.

Last edited by thieviouss (22 Nov 2021 22:42)

DL_Jared

Administrator

Can you confirm your in-game username?

thieviouss

Well, I wanna say it's either Thievious, or Thieviouss, I don't really remember it's been awhile. But if those don't work my account is registered under the email Thievious14@gmail.com if that helps you find the username.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Your Four Kings username should match your PSN Online ID. Not seeing an account with those names on our end. You can also email techsupport@digitalleisure.com for more assistance.

thieviouss

DL_Jared wrote

Your Four Kings username should match your PSN Online ID. Not seeing an account with those names on our end. You can also email techsupport@digitalleisure.com for more assistance.

Ok, thanks Jared, I'm on PC, but my PSN username is Cardsfan1998.

DL_Jared

Administrator

thieviouss wrote
DL_Jared wrote

Ok, thanks Jared, I'm on PC, but my PSN username is Cardsfan1998.

Sorry for the confusion - I assumed you were on PS4 since this was posted in a PlayStation 4 subforum. We've made an adjustment and sent you an email regarding your issue to the account's associated email address. Look for an email from techsupport@digitalleisure.com