Bingo

Ollie2709

Totally had enough of seeing same names winning the bingo. There is no way your bingo is random, also I can guarantee you if I have 5 or 6 of same numbers on my cards then them numbers aren't coming out. It has happened to me every time and its becoming a joke. I can tell what numbers are gonna screw me over before first number is drawn and 9 times out of 10 I'm right. Its become so boring now

DL_Jared

Community Manager

All the Bingo boards are randomly generated for each player. The numbers called are also randomly drawn. Streaks of bad (or good) luck are also a result of that randomness, but they don't always feel like it. wink

JRSC01

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that you do have a higher chance of winning,  if you are higher nobility? I am not exactly sure, which thread I read this or it was in game somewhere...

Ollie2709

You say the same thing everytime Jared but its rubbish what you saying. Since I first posted this I have played 7 progressive bingo games and each have had over 25 players playing but all 7 have been won by someone in top 10 of leaderboard for bingo, that is not random my friend. You may believe what you are saying but I urge you to check your system because something is definitely not working right. We all pay the same amount of chips to enter the bingo games but majority of us are at a disadvantage as soon as we sit down, this is not fair and you know it. I'm not the only person to say this so please sort it and don't come back with the same old message.

Dutch_CroniC

Yes i feel the same,

was playing a bit more bingo on one evening and i saw 75% won by the same guy.

frustrating

I have seen this happen with poker too! The same people who are on top of the poker leaderboards are winning almost every game or at least one of the finalists per every game. It seems the cards are always dealt in their favor

Last edited by Bradybaby4lyfe (11 Jan 2022 22:11)

Unknown User

On a similar note...

Last night... while playing a round of Bingo to get a daily out of the way... I noticed something odd.  The person in front of me was seated and waiting for the game to begin just like I was.  Then... just as the countdown timer reached zero and the game began... the person’s avatar sprung up from the seat and I mused to myself... “What’s the matter dude?  Change your mind about playing at the last moment?”  However... the avatar just stood there... no movement... no checking phone or anything.  Then... once a couple of numbers had been called... the avatar sat back down and proceeded to win the game.

Hmmmmm...

Bingo is totally random. Stop complaining because you can’t grind like some people do. When your playing all day some players tend to win more on some days. It’s not every day. I’ve seen top players win a lot yeah it’s gonna happen but Ive also seen top players go all day without losing so don’t give me that crap. If you could play all day on a leaderboard you will see your gonna have done great days but your definitely gonna have some bad days too. And if your playing all day your bound to win a few games each day. This is coming from one of the top players in the world. I know this game is random but you do get rewarded if you play more of course. Stop hating just enjoy the game for what it is.

ANUB1S

The continual cry of losers who expect to win: " R I G G E D ! ! ! "

Supernova

L3G3ND_N3VA_DIES wrote

Bingo is totally random. Stop complaining because you can’t grind like some people do. When your playing all day some players tend to win more on some days. It’s not every day. I’ve seen top players win a lot yeah it’s gonna happen but Ive also seen top players go all day without losing so don’t give me that crap. If you could play all day on a leaderboard you will see your gonna have done great days but your definitely gonna have some bad days too. And if your playing all day your bound to win a few games each day. This is coming from one of the top players in the world. I know this game is random but you do get rewarded if you play more of course. Stop hating just enjoy the game for what it is.

Yessssssssssssss !!!

Ollie2709

L3G3ND_N3VA_DIES wrote

What a load of bull

Prove it then show me that it’s bull.

DL_Paul

Administrator

Closing this thread as it's going in a circle. The game is completely random. The player boards are randomly generated and the numbered call list is also randomly generated. There isn't any magic to it.