Craps isn't paying out!

FairPlay

Can you sort Craps out. I've never known a game to take so much off of us!
When playing Field there's 7 out of 11 numbers to win on yet all that keeps getting thrown is 5,6,7 and 8. I expect the odd loss but continuously losing just makes me feel like we're being cheated out of our chips on the hope we're going to buy more for you to just take back again. The odds are 7-4 that we should get a good win on Field but we're not getting fair odds on it. Earlier on today I had over 10 continuous losses on Craps without a win in sight. As for throwing Snake eyes or Boxcars well they're nowhere to be seen. Sort this out cos it's totally one sided and unfair!

DL_Jared

Administrator

While there are 7 out of 11 numbers that will win a Field bet, there are only 16 dice combinations that win compared to 20 dice combinations that will not - there are more ways to roll a 5, 6, or 7 than there are to roll a 2 or a 12 for example, so it's natural that you will see those numbers rolled more often.

FairPlay

Yeah that's understandable but when we lose over 10 throws continuously it does sit right specially when there's only 4 less combinations to win on.
Like I said previously obviously I expect to lose but to keep losing continuously it isn't right!

FinalGirlSid

Just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. I learned that if I lose 5 tries in a row in black jack, war or craps... I'll just leave and try later. Roulette is totally different. That's a whole different strategy. Tonight I bet on 7, 12 and double 1. Rolled a 12 on the very first try and immediately went to the roulette game where I bet on 0 and 00 and I swear the very first spin hit 00.