PlayStation 5

AZDMB

I created a topic when the PS5 was first released asking if DL had any plans to release a PS5 compatible version of the game. Since it's been a few years I was wondering if this is anything that has been planned or under discussion? I would think the PS5 would offer a smoother frame rate, and more importantly, faster loading times!  Hoping someone from DL can chime in. Thanks!

Charlie Mac

AZDMB wrote

I created a topic when the PS5 was first released asking if DL had any plans to release a PS5 compatible version of the game. Since it's been a few years I was wondering if this is anything that has been planned or under discussion? I would think the PS5 would offer a smoother frame rate, and more importantly, faster loading times!  Hoping someone from DL can chime in. Thanks!

It is on the PS5 and it does load faster.

“Trust but, verify”

AZDMB

Really?  I have a PS5 and feel like the loading is still very slow and haven't noticed any changes.  I know many PS4 games run backwards compatible on the PS5.  I guess I will have to look and see what version I have installed.

Edit:  Just looked at the Playstation store and there is not a dedicated PS5 version of the game.  Only the PS4 version running on the PS5.

Last edited by AZDMB (25 Jun 2022 07:24)

FairPlay

AZDMB wrote

Really?  I have a PS5 and feel like the loading is still very slow and haven't noticed any changes.  I know many PS4 games run backwards compatible on the PS5.  I guess I will have to look and see what version I have installed.

Edit:  Just looked at the Playstation store and there is not a dedicated PS5 version of the game.  Only the PS4 version running on the PS5.

That's right but I wouldn't hold any hopes out for a PS5 version. They can't fix the PS4 version.

OmegaXXII

It runs at a smooth 60 FPS on the XBox Series X which is a very nice experience compared to the old PS4 version I was used to and especially the Switch version! Same can't be said about the loading times though!

I haven't had the chance to play it on a PS5 yet so my question for anyone who has is..... does it run at a smooth 60 FPS on it? That would literally make want to play it on PS5 as well!

Last edited by OmegaXXII (27 Jun 2022 15:43)