Royal Reserve Restock

mystysol

I posted a comment about this in the New Update thread but received no reply. Fingers crossed a DL reads this & replies…

It’s been a very long time since you removed the jackpot items from the Royal Reserve stores. So long in fact that I cannot remember the series we were able to purchase from either by RP or $. I have to think more people would purchase the items separately than spend up to thousands of dollars to get to the one they wanted so many series ago.

Thanks for listening.
mystysol

OmegaXXII

"Why make a few hundred bucks selling them individually when we can make a few thousand off these highly wanted jackpot items!"

-Digital Leisure

If I recall it was Jackpot Series 1 that was in the VIP Royal Reserve throughout 2018 but then they decided to remove them completely and not bother with the rest because of well....of the above?

I was waiting FOREVER on a restock of possibly the 2018 Series 2 rewards but I waited so long I had given up on it long ago on it.

Good Luck trying to convince them though!

Last edited by OmegaXXII (21 Jun 2022 14:33)

DL_Paul

Administrator

At this point there aren't any plans to make the previous Jackpot Series items available outside of the standard chips purchase. It's honestly related to the fact that each platform has very specific purchasing review systems in place and once we had released Jackpot Series 1 we decided that committing to re-releasing previous items was not a valuable use of resources.

We have internally discussed based on previous user suggestions redesigning the Jackpot Pack UI flow to something that allows you to select from older packs you originally missed. But again, this is not a high priority so older releases will simply remain 'in the vault' for now.

Snax

DL_Paul wrote

We have internally discussed based on previous user suggestions redesigning the Jackpot Pack UI flow to something that allows you to select from older packs you originally missed. But again, this is not a high priority so older releases will simply remain 'in the vault' for now.

Uh excuse me……. How is this not a high priority again?

mystysol

What I read in very eloquent, elaborated terms is, you are fully aware many players wish to increase your profits with access to prior jackpot items at rational prices, but it’s not a priority.
How disappointing. Thank you for your revealing response and have a good day.

Last edited by mystysol (25 Jun 2022 03:24)

FairPlay

It's not a priority because DL are very happy with the thousands of pounds/dollars players are spending just to get the jackpot item they're after.
I missed the White Tiger cub and was hoping that was going to be on sale in royal reserve but no of course it wasn't.
I worked it out how much it'll cost me to get the Cub and it works out that it'll be more expensive than buying 2 new PS5s so there's no way that's going to happen just for a few pixels.
This might be a free game but it works out very expensive in the long run.

mystysol

FairPlay wrote

It's not a priority because DL are very happy with the thousands of pounds/dollars players are spending just to get the jackpot item they're after.
I missed the White Tiger cub and was hoping that was going to be on sale in royal reserve but no of course it wasn't.

Agreed! As soon as I have 3 house payments to spare on that tiger cub, I’ll get it…yeah, right! ???
Certainly more than 3000 players would pay 3.99 for that cub and many other items. It would shock me to learn they have over 3000 players willing to pay over 3 grand for it.

OmegaXXII

mystysol wrote

It would shock me to learn they have over 3000 players willing to pay over 3 grand for it.

It only takes a handful of players who are willing to spend 3,000 dollars/euros for them to do it this way; hell even 1 or 2 people is enough for them to do it this way as opposed to a few thousand people at a lower price range.

mystysol

I get what your saying. You make sense.
I just remember from decades of retail & 7 years marketing experience, additional profit is always a good thing. I mean 3000 buyers at 3.99 for just one item is another apx 12k in their pockets for just one of the items. This is why it’s hard for me to understand any company basically saying, “Oh, we see you want to spend money on our game, but it’s not a priority.”
But hey, it is what it is.

Last edited by mystysol (3 Jul 2022 01:04)