I'm VIP 3 now for the first time

AKillerFawn

Had a really hot run in baccarat as well as VIP poker. Soooo, is there any difference between vip2 and vip3, or is it just more of a bragging rights type thing?

The baccarat jacket wearing hill climbing queen.

Hmu on Xbox. Gamertag is the same as my username.

Glitchy

Xbox Hepburn wrote

Had a really hot run in baccarat as well as VIP poker. Soooo, is there any difference between vip2 and vip3, or is it just more of a bragging rights type thing?

VIP3 is X4 of your daily,weekly and monthly tasks, as well as a higher chance of getting a bigger yield from a daily super spin.  Not only that, but anytime you buy chips you get 15% more. VIP2 is X3 of the above, and 10% more chips when purchased.

Last edited by Glitchy (18 Sep 2022 05:17)

AKillerFawn

Glitchy wrote
Xbox Hepburn wrote

VIP3 is X4 of your daily,weekly and monthly tasks, as well as a higher chance of getting a bigger yield from a daily super spin.  Not only that, but anytime you buy chips you get 15% more. VIP2 is X3 of the above, and 10% more chips when purchased.

Right on. So when I buy my chips next week I'll get more and I'll get a higher payoff from dailies basically? That sounds good to me!

The baccarat jacket wearing hill climbing queen.

Hmu on Xbox. Gamertag is the same as my username.

JRSC01

If you earned VIP3, you would also get the extra x4 dailys/weekly/monthly tasks in the next calendar month too [every day in October]

Charlie Mac

Xbox Hepburn wrote
Glitchy wrote
Xbox Hepburn wrote

Right on. So when I buy my chips next week I'll get more and I'll get a higher payoff from dailies basically? That sounds good to me!

Last edited by Charlie Mac (20 Sep 2022 16:28)

“Trust but, verify”