Jackpots 2.5 mill pack

Cashmoneeh

Can you please, please, please add jackpots to the 2.5 million pack. I need the chips but I also want the previous items too but you get more for your buck with the 2.5mill pack. 2 jackpots per 2.5mill pack is better than getting vip 1 for the month or include the vip for the month also.  For that price I'm paying I deserve more than just chips and vip that I don't even need.

Please consider this request

Hillclimb Champion x 1, Season 28 Global champion

AKillerFawn

Seconded.

I didn't even know I was missing out on stuff until this month, and I'm a total collector! I actually bought a bunch of fountain coins just to get all of the items from it.

Or can we even just buy the items piecemeal? Seems a little odd that items are locked behind an oddly specific paywall.

The baccarat jacket wearing hill climbing queen.

Hmu on Xbox. Gamertag is the same as my username.

Snax

Cashmoneeh wrote

Can you please, please, please add jackpots to the 2.5 million pack. I need the chips but I also want the previous items too but you get more for your buck with the 2.5mill pack. 2 jackpots per 2.5mill pack is better than getting vip 1 for the month or include the vip for the month also.  For that price I'm paying I deserve more than just chips and vip that I don't even need.

I like this idea and I hate to break the news to you BUT they wont. After years of suggestions and requests (there has been really good ones too) dl has never budged

Last edited by Snax (22 Sep 2022 20:10)

Cashmoneeh

Snax wrote
Cashmoneeh wrote

I like this idea and I hate to break the news to you BUT they wont. After years of suggestions and requests (there has been really good ones too) dl has never budged

I mean they have listened to some of our ideas. The whole reason previous jackpots are in the game is because literally the whole community wanted to be able to buy them. So I think it's totally possible they could add jackpots to the 2.5 mill pack eventually.

I just feel like the 2.5mill pack is made for newer players to the game for the vip you get for the month  but in my experience I highly doubt any new players are buying it, where as the older players are. Maybe not so much now since you can buy previous jackpot rewards with the jackpot pack, so really it only makes sense financially for them to add a couple jack pots to the 2.5 mill pack and for usnto actually get a feeling like it was worth buying. Since chips are so easily lost (especially in high rollers) its good to have something you can look back and be like " yeah I lost my chips but least I have a couple jackpot rewards which made it worth my money"

Who knows though it would certainly make them more money in the long run I think.

Cashmoneeh

Xbox Hepburn wrote

Seconded.

I didn't even know I was missing out on stuff until this month, and I'm a total collector! I actually bought a bunch of fountain coins just to get all of the items from it.

Or can we even just buy the items piecemeal? Seems a little odd that items are locked behind an oddly specific paywall.

Haha yes I missed out on lots of jackpots and I have been buying quite a lot myself..I'm up to the tiger cub now though i don't know hownit is for x box I assume you are playing on smile

I too brought some fountain tokens to get some rewards but I have them all now after hours of stood at the fountain haha.

AKillerFawn

Cashmoneeh wrote

Haha yes I missed out on lots of jackpots and I have been buying quite a lot myself..I'm up to the tiger cub now though i don't know hownit is for x box I assume you are playing on smile

I too brought some fountain tokens to get some rewards but I have them all now after hours of stood at the fountain haha.

I get paid monthly and I can't afford more than one purchase per month (if that even) so I'm never going to catch up. Kinda sucky but if they charged $2 or $3 a shot for each item they would make money in the long run, since people like me are still going to buy chips packages.

The only people who care about items and customizing their avatars are people who pay for chips anyway. It's not like we aren't going to buy the chips as well. JS.

Snax

Cashmoneeh wrote

I mean they have listened to some of our ideas. The whole reason previous jackpots are in the game is because literally the whole community wanted to be able to buy them. So I think it's totally possible they could add jackpots to the 2.5 mill pack eventually.

Ofc they listened only to this particular idea. Dl implemented a system as to where they know some of us are desperate and even stupid enough to spend thousands to acquire the aviator items. When in the past, the earlier items were released to the royal reserve store for a limited time to give those who missed out a chance to collect them. This feature was taken out the game until dl figured out a way to rape our pockets for these highly demanded items LOL.  What the community have asked for is, an option to (choose) between jp rewards with each jackpot chip pack purchase‚Ķ..NOT to be put in a position to spend thousands to catch up

Last edited by Snax (23 Sep 2022 05:38)

DL_Paul

Administrator

As we mentioned before, the original system of placing them in the Royal Reserve was discontinued because it took more work than anticipated to prepare each item for individual sale for multiple platforms. Now this wouldn't have been an issue, but the sales initially yielded from selling the first years worth of previous Jackpot items weren't exactly stellar.

So for a time, previous releases were simply not available. But after some requests continued to come through, we added in the ability to receive a previous release if you chose to purchase another Jackpot Pack. This way you always get a bonus avatar item each time.

There isn't some grand-conspiracy to prevent the items from being available. We have noted the feature request to have the ability to choose the item you want, but it's simply not a priority given the history. That's all.

AKillerFawn

DL_Paul wrote

As we mentioned before, the original system of placing them in the Royal Reserve was discontinued because it took more work than anticipated to prepare each item for individual sale for multiple platforms. Now this wouldn't have been an issue, but the sales initially yielded from selling the first years worth of previous Jackpot items weren't exactly stellar.

So for a time, previous releases were simply not available. But after some requests continued to come through, we added in the ability to receive a previous release if you chose to purchase another Jackpot Pack. This way you always get a bonus avatar item each time.

There isn't some grand-conspiracy to prevent the items from being available. We have noted the feature request to have the ability to choose the item you want, but it's simply not a priority given the history. That's all.

But I don't see why we have to SPECIFICALLY buy the million chip package. Can't we buy 5 of the $20 packages and get 5 items? DL still gets their $100, and we get to catch up on these items. JS.

Glitchy

DL_Paul wrote

I just want one item, so can I  just pay for that rather than have to spend $1000 to get it?

AKillerFawn

Glitchy wrote

I just want one item, so can I  just pay for that rather than have to spend $1000 to get it?

Exactly! Why is it behind a weirdly specific paywall? You bought chips for $22? Sorry that's not enough money for it. Oh, you spent $110? Sorry that's TOO MUCH money for it.

It HAS to be the $55 package. I don't get it because it's like we're going to be spending money anyway we should always be rewarded for spending money.

Last edited by AKillerFawn (23 Sep 2022 21:02)