End of season

BriefSneeze6316

Hi, ive asked people this question and have not gotten an answer. At the end of the season do the people that place 11-100 get any kind of bonus? Or is it just top 10. Please & Thank you

DL_Jared

Community Manager

Only the top 10 players in the Leaderboard categories receive rewards for their placement during the season.

BriefSneeze6316

Wow really, so like i said before, it will only be the people who spend the most money. So anyone who cant afford to buy chips will never be anything. Ive been playing 3 months 6-7 hours a day and i have not won anything to call home about, so how can i reach top 10 in anyyhing. Plus your game clearly favors people, especially when you play one certain game alot, like bingo, I play alot and maybe win 1 in 20 and some people (No Names) win every third game. Oh k that makes sense

Tandemcross

BriefSneeze6316 wrote

Wow really, so like i said before, it will only be the people who spend the most money. So anyone who cant afford to buy chips will never be anything. Ive been playing 3 months 6-7 hours a day and i have not won anything to call home about, so how can i reach top 10 in anyyhing. Plus your game clearly favors people, especially when you play one certain game alot, like bingo, I play alot and maybe win 1 in 20 and some people (No Names) win every third game. Oh k that makes sense

Lol

Cashmoneeh

That's just how it is. People who are wlling to spend money to compete get rewarded.. If you focus on 1 game for a season you could get yourself a top 10 jacket im sure. Try picking a game where the scores dont really change much so you can slowly work your way towards a top 10 position. You can check previous seasons on here to plan ahead. But yes, you may need to spend unfortunately but its worth it if you want a jacket. smile if a 1st place jacket or top 10 jacket doesn't interest you then it makes no difference to you.. Just have fun and dont stress yourself. If you are getting in the 11-100 thats still good smile

Hillclimb Champion x 1, Season 28 Global champion

AKillerFawn

Cashmoneeh wrote

That's just how it is. People who are wlling to spend money to compete get rewarded.. If you focus on 1 game for a season you could get yourself a top 10 jacket im sure. Try picking a game where the scores dont really change much so you can slowly work your way towards a top 10 position. You can check previous seasons on here to plan ahead. But yes, you may need to spend unfortunately but its worth it if you want a jacket. smile if a 1st place jacket or top 10 jacket doesn't interest you then it makes no difference to you.. Just have fun and dont stress yourself. If you are getting in the 11-100 thats still good smile

I spent $100 this month (after the Roman armor I HAD to have the gold dress lol) and I play a TON of baccarat. $40,000 per hand. I lost about 200 thousand in a matter of 5 hands, but IRL I would blow that $100 at a baccarat table in 20 minutes. The chip packages are for people who take the game more seriously, and enjoy the little customizations they can make on their avatars. There are a ton of things you can win for free like t-shirts, pants, shoes, etc. Heck if you just say the word "rigged" you get a tin foil hat for free lol.

Can you get a top 10 jacket just by sheer luck? Maybe if you win the progressive jackpot or you do really good at the card table, but it's not as likely as investing money in it. There are many different ways to get rewards in this game, I feel like the top 10 jackets are for people who actually spend money on here.

The baccarat jacket wearing hill climbing queen.

Hmu on Xbox. Gamertag is the same as my username.

Cashmoneeh

I mean it's hard to say if you save up a bunch of chips for a few months and try your luck for when a new season come ide say you could get a top 10 without spending but for the most part ide say youde have to spend to compete for a top 10 especially when it comes to craps, roullete, blackjack.  I don't know how it is for xbox though but as you can tell from ps leaderboards we grind a lot here haha.

And personally there is no luck you either grind up your score or you'll be overtaken unless you get a huge score early on and makes other people not even want to try bother catching you up.

Last edited by Cashmoneeh (1 Oct 2022 20:31)

Hillclimb Champion x 1, Season 28 Global champion

AKillerFawn

Cashmoneeh wrote

I mean it's hard to say if you save up a bunch of chips for a few months and try your luck for when a new season come ide say you could get a top 10 without spending but for the most part ide say youde have to spend to compete for a top 10 especially when it comes to craps, roullete, blackjack.  I don't know how it is for xbox though but as you can tell from ps leaderboards we grind a lot here haha.

And personally there is no luck you either grind up your score or you'll be overtaken unless you get a huge score early on and makes other people not even want to try bother catching you up.

I don't know about people not wanting to catch up I just know I went from not even being on the board in mid September to currently number three. $100. 2 million chips is not impossible to get for free especially if you play poker and play your cards right (pun intended) or you get lucky and hit the progressive jackpot.

There's a lot of complaining on these message boards about having to spend money on this game, and I don't understand why. There are hundreds of items that are attainable in the fountain, on all of the games and even in the little stores. The harsh reality of it is if you don't want to spend money and put the work in you're probably never going to get a jacket. It's kind of a reward for, ya know... The people who are actually putting money into this game to keep it online.

Last edited by AKillerFawn (1 Oct 2022 22:14)

The baccarat jacket wearing hill climbing queen.

Hmu on Xbox. Gamertag is the same as my username.

Snax

The least dl could do is include the year and season on those leader jackets since they got lazy on releasing new designs per year and switch up vip2’s jacket logo to HR for high roller or something instead of plain old vip2. With the amount of money spent up there, something more fancy would be nice