Cant win progressive jackpot during bonus round.

Ggull

Just had a heart sinking moment. Got the 5 turkeys during a bonus round on the progressive machine. But the dog came down and ate one up. I have a video capture of the event. Would be great if admin can look into this. First would be great if I could get that jackpot! Second though, maybe something could be programmed that if you get the 5 jackpot symbols during bonus round that the reward be hit immediately. Otherwise we cant win during bonus rounds.

AKillerFawn

Ggull wrote

Just had a heart sinking moment. Got the 5 turkeys during a bonus round on the progressive machine. But the dog came down and ate one up. I have a video capture of the event. Would be great if admin can look into this. First would be great if I could get that jackpot! Second though, maybe something could be programmed that if you get the 5 jackpot symbols during bonus round that the reward be hit immediately. Otherwise we cant win during bonus rounds.

Oh man that sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you. If it makes you feel any better I've spent millions and have never even come close to winning the final jackpot sad

The baccarat jacket wearing hill climbing queen.

Hmu on Xbox. Gamertag is the same as my username.

DL_Jared

Community Manager

I can imagine how disappointing that would be to see! We'll have to look into the feature and see if we can prevent situations like this from occurring in the future. Video clips or images can be emailed to techsupport@digitalleisure.com for the team to look into.

Ggull

DL_Jared wrote

I can imagine how disappointing that would be to see! We'll have to look into the feature and see if we can prevent situations like this from occurring in the future. Video clips or images can be emailed to techsupport@digitalleisure.com for the team to look into.

Really appreciate if you could look into that. I will be emailing video of this from the account associated with my forum screen name here. I'm Godly Gully on xbox.

Ggull

Here is a link to the video I sent in showing what happened.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApmJKYXlFn6_g2LGLs4aMFLy-8wY

JRSC01

That should have been a 21Million payout...

Really bad UI but never got close myself.

Is the same when you get a retrigger of bonus symbols during the bonus, the dog shouldn't then be able to remove it again...

They JP and bonus symbols should still stand at all times during bonus, eben of a wild covers them.

Ggull

JRSC01 wrote

That should have been a 21Million payout...

Really bad UI but never got close myself.

Is the same when you get a retrigger of bonus symbols during the bonus, the dog shouldn't then be able to remove it again...

They JP and bonus symbols should still stand at all times during bonus, eben of a wild covers them.

Yea I hear ya and I think that sounds like the best fix, letting turkey symbols and bonus symbols stay regardless if the dog slides over them or not. I've definitely lost a few extra bonus spin wins because of that dang dog but never did it hurt so much as it did when it crushed my dreams of having that jackpot payout!