December 2022 Jackpot Reward - Yule Ball Outfit

DL_Jared

Community Manager

6ea36e6d11635c8ae2f099bd2e35b1b28eeb7b98.jpg

For all your holiday celebrations this winter, you can't go wrong with December's Jackpot Reward - the Yule Ball Outfit! Ornament yourself in four festive colours and have yourself a ball while you deck the hall! Available throughout December with the Jackpot Pack from the Cashier.

7b9754e3228c54d5f46af2c872eeef393896baad.gif

Cashmoneeh

Black and red are really nice for both.
Always nice to see more colours with our jackpot outfits

Hillclimb Champion x 1, Season 28 Global champion

Snax

DL_Jared wrote

https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/stea … eb7b98.jpg

For all your holiday celebrations this winter, you can't go wrong with December's Jackpot Reward - the Yule Ball Outfit! Ornament yourself in four festive colours and have yourself a ball while you deck the hall! Available throughout December with the Jackpot Pack from the Cashier.

https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/stea … 96baad.gif

Thanks for a proper display of the jackpot items….these aren’t too bad. In the future going forward we’re hoping to see more than only outfits included in the jackpots

ST98

The new outfits look rather plain to me, DL needs to hire better fashion designers. Maybe something for the disabled & portly guests.

The female version does have a few nice colours, but i think i'll pass this time.

Does it come with companion or new weapon?

Thanks

Last edited by ST98 (2 Dec 2022 19:13)

ST98 at your service, support freedom of speech or lose it forever

Snax

ST98 wrote

DL needs to hire better fashion designers.

I agree on this..the fashion team who they are currently working with needs to the boot lol

AKillerFawn

Snax wrote
ST98 wrote

DL needs to hire better fashion designers.

I agree on this..the fashion team who they are currently working with needs to the boot lol

The yule outfit is ugly. I'm sorry DL, but that sure as shh isn't Burberry lol.

A lot of the female stuff for avis I wouldn't be caught DEAD in. But the REALLY good stuff (like my messy bun, the dark makeup) all costs money.

I mean I get it, charge money for the good stuff because it does look amazing... But when we spend 50 bucks can we get something that ISN'T hideous?

Baccarat is blackjack for intelligent people wink

Cashmoneeh

There's going to be items you like and don't like, sadly the devs can't please everyone each month.  Save your money this month if you don't like the jackpot reward and maybe buy next months.. I think the yule looks nice as a dress

ST98

Cashmoneeh wrote

There's going to be items you like and don't like, sadly the devs can't please everyone each month.  Save your money this month if you don't like the jackpot reward and maybe buy next months.. I think the yule looks nice as a dress

Yeah i agree with you, DL can't please everybody, every-time.

I am glad for this thread, so I can see before hand what the new outfit looks like before i buy.

ST98 at your service, support freedom of speech or lose it forever

Cashmoneeh

ST98 wrote
Cashmoneeh wrote

I am glad for this thread, so I can see before hand what the new outfit looks like before i buy.

Likewise! Hopefully DL plan to do this for each jackpot they bring out from here on.

AKillerFawn

I realize that DL can't let us pick which jackpot prize we want, because.... Reasons. That being said it would be really nice to have a choice between two things. At least that way you're not locked into getting something that you think is ugly or having to wait a month and hope they roll out something better. That's just my opinion though.

Snax

What frawn said…….
And for the reason dl can’t please everybody, and there are items which most of us do not wish to purchase….this is a perfect example of why there should be an option to select a jackpot of our desires to bypass those not wanted items. As for hiring a fashion team, I stand by my opinion lol. The game itself has fallen behind. After 7 years you would expect to see changes apart from a remodeled lobby

AKillerFawn

Snax wrote

What frawn said…….
And for the reason dl can’t please everybody, and there are items which most of us do not wish to purchase….this is a perfect example of why there should be an option to select a jackpot of our desires to bypass those not wanted items. As for hiring a fashion team, I stand by my opinion lol. The game itself has fallen behind. After 7 years you would expect to see changes apart from a remodeled lobby

Who's fRawn? Lol.

I mean I don't see how it's so hard to give out a "token" with the jackpot prize. Then you have a store that only accepts those tokens as currency and have all the jackpot items there. For each token you cash you get to pick a jackpot item. God knows there are enough jackpot items that people aren't going to run out of stuff they want. I just don't like the idea that I have to buy 11 "booby prizes" that are ugly and I don't like because I'm trying to buy something that came out a year ago with the chip package.

I mean I spend hundreds of dollars on this game every year. They can't hire some programmer to come in for an hour and make a store for us to buy the jackpot items? I have to call BS on that. Everything I've always heard from DL makes it sound like it's somehow an impossible task for us to be able to choose the jackpot prize. It doesn't make any sense to me. I mean look... Keep rolling out the new ones as exclusive rewards but why don't you make the ones that are older than a year available in the crown jewel store for $5 a piece???

Not all of us are princes from the United Arab Emirates that have the disposable income to spend $1,000 a month on an Xbox game ffs! It feels like they're holding the really old jackpot rewards hostage behind an unclimbable paywall and they're raising the price of the freaking ransom by $50 every month lol.

Last edited by AKillerFawn (4 Dec 2022 12:38)

Cashmoneeh

Tbh we should think ourselves lucky that we can get prev rewards at all. I'm not no Prince from the UAE but I usually buy 2 -3 a month sometimes more.. I didn't like every reward I was buying but I had the incentive to buy because theres a few items i did really want and I don't mind supporting the developers for a game i play everyday.

Heres the thing..game companies need funding to keep them running, especially a small indie team by the looks of it and I'm no expert in this field but jackpot items seem to be their main source of income from the game. Whether its people buying them because they need chips or because they want prev rewards.

For a 7 year game you would of expected them to close the servers by now.. people who were playing this game long before prev jackpots were a thing  had to wait for next month's jackpot if they didn't like or just buy it for the sake of it with no option to buy the prev reward.. if people including you are spending hundreds a year then surely you have enough to buy a couple jackpots a month and slowly progress through them and you dont have to spend a 1000$ a month lol..

It's frustrating I know, believe me.. you think i wanted to spend all that just to get items I wanted? No..But for now that's just how it is and I'm glad enough to be able to get prev rewards I missed and was dying to get. The way I look at it is... if I was buying them every month since the game released I would of spent that total amount I would of in short time anyway.

Last edited by Cashmoneeh (4 Dec 2022 19:22)

Snax

AKillerFawn wrote

Who's fRawn? Lol.

I totally screwed that up didn’t I? Lmao

Cashmoneeh wrote

if I was buying them every month since the game released I would of spent that total amount I would of in short time anyway.

Here’s the thing, some people who were around since the start of four kings (such as myself) were lucky to collect the items of our choices since the release of the first jackpot chip pack series. I did not spend nowhere close to that amount because I was not put in a position to buy through the unwanted items plus I did not need to buy chips every month anyways. I mean as far as I am concerned these items could have remained exclusive and never returned to the store but since they are back, some people cannot afford to use this method and some are not willing to throw away money. Implementing a tool to have the ability to choose a jackpot item alone of one’s desires should be an option PERIOD. This is the most requested feature by the four kings community….Digital Leisure will make an even greater profit by doing this

AKillerFawn

Snax wrote
Cashmoneeh wrote

if I was buying them every month since the game released I would of spent that total amount I would of in short time anyway.

Here’s the thing, some people who were around since the start of four kings (such as myself) were lucky to collect the items of our choices since the release of the first jackpot chip pack series. I did not spend nowhere close to that amount because I was not put in a position to buy through the unwanted items plus I did not need to buy chips every month anyways. I mean as far as I am concerned these items could have remained exclusive and never returned to the store but since they are back, some people cannot afford to use this method and some are not willing to throw away money. Implementing a tool to have the ability to choose a jackpot item alone of one’s desires should be an option PERIOD. This is the most requested feature by the four kings community….Digital Leisure will make an even greater profit by doing this

Exactly. I kind of understand what cashmoneeh is saying but I've only been on the game since mid 2020 and I've probably already spent close to $1,000. I am unwilling to spend even more money to go back and buy one or two vanity items. I will however wait to buy a chip package if the item is something that I don't want. For the month of November I didn't buy a chip package which sucks because I really wanted the harvest ball outfit but oh well. Now I'll wait until January, because I refuse to spend my money on something that I think is ugly so I can get something that I like.

So now DL is in a position where I will wait until I see something I like again or until I completely run out of chips. I think it ridiculous to buy more chip packages for items that I don't want when I can just say screw it and buy the $2 million chip package and get $500,000 extra chips for the money.

Now they have lost out on the $5 I would have spent on each jackpot item piecemeal or the countless $50 packages I would buy if I were able to choose the jackpot item. Either way because I don't get to make the decision, I am going to be more frugal and they will end up LOSING a portion my money in the long run. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that.

The overwhelming attitude of the majority seems to agree with me that it's BS and a small minority of people are like "well screw you for not being here since day one". Well I'm sorry I wasn't in the exclusive club who knew about this game the day it came out, but I find the concept of having to money dump to get stuff ridiculous.

And this is coming from a woman who dumped hundreds into getting a baccarat jacket and hill climbing crown lol. But the difference is those were items that I WANTED, and I didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars winning 30 different tournaments to get the jacket I wanted... Because that's what they're asking us to do with the jackpot item.

Cashmoneeh

But really you are only kicking yourself in the butt by buying the 2 million pack when you could of been getting 2 jackpot rewards.. I understand more chips are always nice but would you rather be collecting monthly rewards slowly progressing through them or having the extra chips that you can lose in a matter of minutes anyway and left with nothing to show at the end. Least you are actually getting something with the jackpot pack regardless if you like it or not. Either way they are not losing out as you said you just buy the 2.5mill pack

We just got to wait and see what the future holds, I'm sure once people calm down with buying all the jackpots they might release a way to pick the ones you want.. you may  think it will be more profit for them but think of it like this..  for example, somone wants only 2 jackpots from the whole list and they are willing to pay.. they need to buy 10 to get there..which is going to make more money? picking the 2 jackpots they want or buying the 10 to get the ones they want. However once the jackpot hoarders start slowing down lol, I think they will give the rest the opportunity to pick the ones they want as I agree not everyone can or want to spend that much on a game as it can get pretty darn expensive, trust i know lol.. But it would be super nice for the rest of community to get items they desire also smile