Invisible players

Wutzke

Am I the only one who encounters a ton of people at blackjack and poker tables that I can’t see their avatars? Is there a fix?

AKillerFawn

Wutzke wrote

Am I the only one who encounters a ton of people at blackjack and poker tables that I can’t see their avatars? Is there a fix?

I was always under the impression those are the people that I blocked LOL

Baccarat is blackjack for intelligent people wink

ANUB1S

Those people are encountering wi-fi issues and will want to come back when it is resolved, so what I call the glitch ghost is merely saving their place and playing minimally until they return

Wutzke

ANUB1S wrote

Those people are encountering wi-fi issues and will want to come back when it is resolved, so what I call the glitch ghost is merely saving their place and playing minimally until they return

No not the ghost, like completely invisible sitting at the poker table and playing hands. Or like when you can’t sit down at a machine I believe it’s because someone is on it, you just can’t see them. Very bizarre

DL_Paul

Administrator

Anub1s is correct. A ghosted avatar is someone that has lost connection to the table/game and is attempting to return. Their hands are automatically played out/checked/folded until they return. If you've blocked a user, you'll still see them at the table but they won't be able to directly interact with you beyond the standard table chat/emotes.

Snax

DL_Paul wrote

Anub1s is correct. A ghosted avatar is someone that has lost connection to the table/game and is attempting to return. Their hands are automatically played out/checked/folded until they return. If you've blocked a user, you'll still see them at the table but they won't be able to directly interact with you beyond the standard table chat/emotes.

Wutzke is not referring to those blue like ghosted avatars who remain seated on the table when their connection is lost……. Theres a bug which causes you to totally not see a seated avatar (who is present) who has NOT lost connection and has not blocked you.
Usually by leaving the table and immediately returning could fix the issue

Wutzke

Exactly. Not the blue ghosts, completely invisible and actively playing. It’s just annoying

Snax wrote
DL_Paul wrote

Wutzke is not referring to those blue like ghosted avatars who remain seated on the table when their connection is lost……. Theres a bug which causes you to totally not see a seated avatar (who is present) who has NOT lost connection and has not blocked you.
Usually by leaving the table and immediately returning could fix the issue

Wutzke

So just a quick update on this…

I did a little experiment yesterday and think I cracked the code. Not only was I encountering the regular randoms that were invisible, now people on my friends list were sitting down at blackjack with me and I couldn’t see them either. I asked one of my friends, hey you don’t by chance have the lucky penny companion equipped do you? He said he did. I asked him to remove it and fast travel to me…lo and behold I could see him again. The thing with the lucky penny companion is I have it in inventory but I could never equip it. I hit the button and just nothing happens. I thought if that’s the case maybe it’s a bugged item and it may be effecting who I can and can’t see. I had another friend that was invisible do the same thing and he reappeared as well. DL, I accept chips and limited edition items as compensation lol

Last edited by Wutzke (30 Dec 2022 12:43)

OmegaXXII

This is true.

I've seen this many times through the years.

It's not the "blue ghost" but rather a live player going totally invisible as soon as they join the table, only way to remedy is to get off the table and get back on it and you'll be able to see them. Unless it's poker then yeah you're stuck with playing like that.

★ My Four Kings Experience ★
PS4 = 2015-2020 | Switch = 2021
XBox Series X|S = 2022-Present