Raising the Machine games ante

FairPlay

It's been quite a while now since DL raised the ante on the slot machines in VIP and High Rollers but the machine games are still the same ante everywhere.
Isn't it time to raise the ante on the machine games in VIP and High Rollers as well?
I don't care about Video Blackjack but Video Poker and Keno are ok but it's not worth bothering to play them in High Rollers etc when there's no insensitive too.

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge!!

AKillerFawn

Agreed. Machine games are one of the last things I need to get to level 40 and currently it's way too much of a grind sitting there playing keno for hours.

Baccarat is blackjack for intelligent people wink

Cashmoneeh

AKillerFawn wrote

Agreed. Machine games are one of the last things I need to get to level 40 and currently it's way too much of a grind sitting there playing keno for hours.

Yes machine games is loooong.. I cant really say much though because I sat for hours getting my big 6 outfit xD

Hillclimb Champion x 1, Season 28 Global champion

AKillerFawn

Cashmoneeh wrote
AKillerFawn wrote

Yes machine games is loooong.. I cant really say much though because I sat for hours getting my big 6 outfit xD

Even the big 6 outfit was easier! I just put $400 on J,$,20,10 and 5 each and spammed the last bet button. It took me a while but I hit level 40 and inadvertently got a big 6 jacket too lol.

I need the machine games and bingo level 40 outfits but I just don't think I have the patience for them. WAY too little of an RP payoff. If they let us bet higher for those games it would be so much easier.

FourKingsGod

Ya please put the Big 6 in the VIP/High rollers literally takes FOREVER to hit tier 40 in the main lobby with 2k bets ........

AKillerFawn

FourKingsGod wrote

Ya please put the Big 6 in the VIP/High rollers literally takes FOREVER to hit tier 40 in the main lobby with 2k bets ........

Takes about a week or two if you grind an hour every day.

Bingo on the other hand is f(censored)ing IMPOSSIBLE. You sit there waiting for 10 minutes and get like 75 RP. No thank you.

Last edited by AKillerFawn (23 Jan 2023 05:10)