Leaderboard Jackets

Snax

In the future will we be seeing any design changes to the leaderboard jackets as there were before? Considering the leaderboard chasers....  a fresh new design something to look forward to.....otherwise it’s pointless since current design is already owned by many now

Last edited by Snax (30 Apr 2021 03:52)

DL_Jared

Community Manager

The current plan is to maintain these standardized leaderboard jackets going forward, which is part of why the year is no longer displayed on the jackets.

wi_bruce

If thats the case with Jackets why give Rank to anyone who has one. You get 8 or 9 same 10 every season. Go no rank for those people and let 10 who need jackets get one. New people don't understand its about games played and time. Your wins alone won't get you in top 10.  Most all Top 10 play 16 hours plus a day. They can't win another jacket.

Snax

The year and/or season should be included to the leaderboard jackets , as it were before. By doing this will create a difference and everyone will know exactly when they were earned. There is so much time and money being invested within those long 3 months for it to show no meaning

With at least a year or season being included, it will create a separation and show acknowledgment in detail

Snax

Although myself as well as many veteran players who aren’t currently in the forum would like to see a new design per year as it was between the years of 2015 -2019

AKillerFawn

Would like to be able to pick the color of the shirt underneath.

That off white turtleneck is a little underwhelming.

Baccarat is blackjack for intelligent people wink

Snax

AKillerFawn wrote

I hate the turtleneck design for the leaderboard champions jackets. I have one for winning blackjack. There are better looking jacket designs in the game that they could have gone with. Not to mention the turtlenecks are uncomfortable itchy and very sweaty lol

AKillerFawn

Snax wrote
AKillerFawn wrote

I hate the turtleneck design for the leaderboard champions jackets. I have one for winning blackjack. There are better looking jacket designs in the game that they could have gone with. Not to mention the turtlenecks are uncomfortable itchy and very sweaty lol

I mean I understand the color scheme of blue and purple being number 1 number 2 through 10, but if it's such a unique piece of clothing that you have to work for 90 days to achieve, honestly it should be a jacket that goes OVER the torso of your avatar, which is what I thought it would be in the first place.

Like a jacket that goes over top of a t shirt of your choosing. But then I saw that weird, cream colored turtleneck was mandatory and not a placeholder I was like okay well I'll just change the color of that turtleneck to black so it matches with everything.... Oh I can't.

Baccarat is blackjack for intelligent people wink