A mobile version

Hill963420

If u can make a mobile version of ur game so when we are out and bout we can play anytime

Howdy everyone

Hill963420

And be4 y'all come back and say not possible that can't be true there are a lot of mmo on mobile y'all will just have to leave out the walking and yes that will take out the free coins laying around so maybe a mini game that's easy so u can still get the free coins but up to y'all I can only hope y'all do a mobile version so please do one but great game so far I only hope that it gets more games

Howdy everyone

DL_Paul

Administrator

Sounds like a great idea and something we'd love to do! But for the present moment we're focused on the PC and PS4 editions of the game first. Creating a mobile version would be a major undertaking!

Hill963420

I understand maybe in the future then at lease u responded most company don't so thank you

Howdy everyone

It would be awesome if there was PS Vita version of this game that was synced to the PS4 version!

DIGITAL LEISURE -
When Are You Guys Gonna Release A Nobility 6 Reward Outfit? I Hope It's Better Than The Nobility 4 Reward Outfit.
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

kobe33065

Yes we need a PS Vita version of this game that was synced to the PS4 version!

Hill963420

Now thats is a great idea didn't think of PS vita cuz I do own one

Howdy everyone

Hill963420

Was thinking to make it easier maybe how bout the second screen for ps4 it will work for both ps vita and mobile when in range of the ps4

Howdy everyone

nordlyset86

Yeah, i think it would go well as a companion app on PSV / PSA.