How to the leaderboards work?

TSUNADE1224

Can I get an explanation on how the leaderboards work?  Do they reset every month like our Vip status?  How often does it reset?  What do the top players get if anything and if they do, is it the top 10, 20 or 30 ect that get at reward?

jexegug

Reset every 3 months

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hey Tsunade,

Leaderboard seasons end every 3 months. At the end of a season, leaderboard progress is reset, giving you another chance to reach the top, or try a different game! Top winners on each of the boards get a jacket specfic to their leaderboard game for their avatar. The global winner gets a unique jacket and badge reserved for global winners only. Top 10 on each of the game boards also get a runners-up jacket.

The concept art for the jackets looks like this:
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|668:1024&composite-to=*,*|668:1024&background-color=black

You might have spotted the global jacket in the frames in the VIP room! The plan is for the global winner's avatar image to replace those at the end of the season, as well.

Courtney-
    If I were to finish #5 in VIP poker, and #5 on the Global leaderboard would the Global jacket be the same, as VIP poker jacket?

DIGITAL LEISURE -
When Are You Guys Gonna Release A Nobility 6 Reward Outfit? I Hope It's Better Than The Nobility 4 Reward Outfit.
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

DL_Courtney

Administrator

The jackets are marked with a crest on the chest with the game for which they were won. So the top (grey) jacket would be for the overall global winner, the middle (black/yellow) jacket would be for the first place for the poker board (in this case, since that's the icon used) and 2-10 on the poker board would get the blue jacket at the bottom. If it was for a different game, the crest would be the icon for that game instead. Only the overall winner on the global leaderboard gets a prize for that category, though. So you could theoretically get jackets for different game leaderboards, and each would have a different crest on them or colour, depending where you placed on the board. That would take some dedication, though!

Courtney-
    Thanks for the quick response! Just so I'm clear- If I place 2 through 10 in VIP poker, and 2 through 10 on the Global leaderboard I would receive 2 blue jackets, 1 with a Poker crest, and 1 with Global crest?

DIGITAL LEISURE -
When Are You Guys Gonna Release A Nobility 6 Reward Outfit? I Hope It's Better Than The Nobility 4 Reward Outfit.
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

DL_Courtney

Administrator

If you placed 2 through 10 in VIP Poker you would receive a blue jacket with the VIP Poker crest. There is no prize for runners-up on the global leaderboard (although chances are that anyone in that position would likely be on one of the game leaderboards). But, you could place 2-10 on the VIP Poker board and, for example, Blackjack, in which case you would receive 2 blue jackets: one with the VIP Poker crest and one with the Blackjack crest.

Thanks! You've been extremely helpful.

DIGITAL LEISURE -
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

Carla Birch

Here is some game leaderboard winner tops:

top1.png
top2.png

You will see the crest on the jackets match the games icon, to show it's for that game, the number under it shows the Session it was from like below:

top1.png
top3.png

And the 2-10 Leaderboard tops look like this:

top4.png

SNMCMXCI

So with the season reset, were people already supposed to get their jackets? Because one of my friends ended up in the top 10 for one of the games, but she didn't get her jacket.

For more on the "Where are the Season Jackets" question, visit the post in "Known Issues" entitled: "WTF?!?!? Where are the Season Jackets?!?!?"

DIGITAL LEISURE -
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

DL_David

Administrator

Try logging out and back in.

Thanks DL_David, that worked for my VIP Jacket, but I'm still missing my "Global LeaderBoard" Jacket.

DIGITAL LEISURE -
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

mclaren6

DruDaddyFatSacks wrote

but I'm still missing my "Global LeaderBoard" Jacket.

Unless you were world number 1 you don't get one.

How bout' it Digital Leisure, would you provide some clarity to this subject? Some people say you are to be issued a Season Jacket for finishing 2-10 on the Global Leaderboard, and some people say that your not. It would be nice to have Digital Leisure's input here.

DIGITAL LEISURE -
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hi Dru, as I stated before, there is no jacket for runners-up on the global leaderboard, only the overall season champion. If someone has been telling you otherwise, unfortunately they are mistaken. Hopefully that clears up any confusion.

DL_Courtney-
     There is no longer any confusion.
Thank you =)

DIGITAL LEISURE -
Thank you,
DruDaddyFatSacks

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Happy to help!  smile