Chip purchase not credited

Katep

I got 4 packs of 5000 chips on Wednesday but have never been given them in game I know they are only 0.79 each but if you pay for something you should get it

Psn I'd Romanus1

Carla Birch

Email your PS Store receipt to techsupport@digitalleisure.com if you got more than 1 receipt for the 4 packs, be sure to send them all.

Katep

That's going to be a problem I deleted them when I got them also my PC is broke so doing this on iPad so hope there is still away to sort it

Carla Birch

You could still email them about it but be sure to tell them what your PSN id is and they might have some way to sort it out and confirm it still.

RJ-Australia

I also have not been credited a 400,000 chip pack. I bought the all in starter package and recieved it no problem, but then i bought another 400,000 pack and did not get it?

DL_Miguel

If you do not have access to the purchase confirmation email, you can also take a picture of the transaction from your PS4.

To view your transaction history, go to Settings -> Playstation Network/Account Management -> Account Information -> Wallet -> Transaction History and select the appropriate transaction.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.