Bingo and Other Games Frustration

Jessica_girl87

I've noticed while sitting in the Bingo room that there are inconsistencies.  For instance I have played 15 games today, no wins.  30,000 +- chips. There is a chair that I usually sit in. This morning I got down to one number, several times,  and loose.  What is interesting is this girl sits in the same seat this afternoon and won three games within an hour.  I've seen this often where one person will come in and win two or three games in a row, at the same seat and leave.  Last night, I saw two people sitting next to each other with the same name (Took a picture). They must of split their user ID somehow.  They were winning also. They were wearing several VIP gifts, so I knew this wasn't an anomaly.  Another issue,  I try to sit in a seat that someone has been winning and it seats me two seats down.  The seat is unavailable.  Some games like VIP War and VIP Black Jack won't let you play yet there is only one person sitting, they keep playing and winning.  I only win maybe 50 % of the time.  How do they get away with this?

Just seems unfair when you are trying to play a fair game and people seem to cheat. Comments?

Frustrated

Last edited by Jessica_girl87 (8 Mar 2016 21:40)

Carla Birch

People can look to have the same id but its not the same. You do tricks like replace a small l with a caps I (i), see how the letters look the same. Is other font tricks also along the same lines.

As for bingo, its like any randon based game; sometimes you hit a hot run other times you quit and someone else get the hit run. Its also down to other players also in room, if others do not mark the cards right, they might have missed a bingo call what means its more likely someone else would win.

I too was getting frustrated with the bingo games. I never looked at in in depth like you did to see which seats were winning I just assumed it was bad luck. I must have played at least 50 games and really never got down to within a few numbers. I finally won my first game 2 months in. I don't like bingo I was simply playing of the ps4 trophy. I don't think there is any chair that makes you win better I believe the sheets are all random.

Jessica_girl87

I finally won a Bingo game and a couple of poker games. My chip count is back up to where I started at the beginning of the day.  I'm still watching people and where they sit and how much they win.  I'm a people watcher!

DL_Miguel

Bingo is random. Where you sit has no effect on winning or losing. You have cards which have random numbers on them, and the game calls out random numbers. Everyone is one number away from winning before they win. Hopefully your luck will change in the future!

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Jessica_girl87

Thanks everyone!  I now have 256,000.00 chips over what I purchased.  VIP2 It is hard work, everyday trying to outsmart the system lol.  Got my VIP short dress and boots, happy.  Still watching people!

Last edited by Jessica_girl87 (16 Mar 2016 04:57)